Part 9 - Symbol

A/N: This chapter will be about Prince and the symbol. He explains to Katherine the meaning behind it and what it means to him and how she reacts to it. The next chapter will be a time skip to The Gold Experience Era where everything has changed, we'll also see how Katherine is adjusting to everything and if she is coping. Enjoy!

*Katherine's POV*

I had the day off today, but Prince was out at meetings with everyone. Something had been on my mind all morning since breakfast, I looked over at the script on the table again which must've been for a short film or something. That symbol...what is it?

I've never seen anything like it

I've never seen anything like it. But then again this is Prince we're talking about, extraordinary things appear when you're around him. I'll ask him when he gets home, in the meantime I'll continue working on that spare room, I've decided to turn it into an art studio. Reasons being so when Prince wants to design artwork for his albums and other things he can go in there and make some magic, or have someone come in and do something there.

I've got it so one side of the room is all for literal arts and crafts and the other is for photo shoots. The room is huge so why not? While I'm working on the room I hear a knock on the door.

"Knock knock." I hear a familiar voice.

I look up and see Billie standing at the door way smiling.

"Billie!" I grin and run over to her.

She giggles and gives me a hug. When I let go of her she sighs and looks me up and down.

"Girl you look good. That man must be treating you well. Forgive me for taking you to that concert of his yet?" She smirks.

"Obviously." I scoff.

She laughs and walks in the room, looking around. She whistles while running her fingers along the wall.

"So this is the art studio you're working on for him?" She asks.

"Yeah." I smile.

"Does he know it's an art studio?" She asks.

"No, but he will once it's finished." I confirm.

Billie nods and looks around once more before turning her attention back to me.

"Speaking of...where is he?" She asks.

"He's got some meetings on today. He's already onto the next big thing." I say.

She furrows her brows and crosses her arms.

"That soon? He only just wrapped up the tour a few days ago." She says.

"Yeah well he isn't one to have a day off." I raise an eyebrow.

Billie throws her hands up and laughs.

"That's true. The man loves his work, I should have known better." She laughs.