Part 31 - Back To The Real World

*Author's POV*

The Next Day...

Prince had Amelia with him, he wanted to be with his Daughter as well as Katherine. He felt bad that Will and Grace were looking after her all the time, even though they didn't mind, yet he still felt bad. He held his baby in his arms and smiled down at her.

"What are you smiling at, little lady?" He chuckles.

Amelia stares up at him, a big grin appearing on her face, a small giggle escapes her. Prince giggles as well, pinching her cheeks which makes more giggles erupt from the happy child.

"You're such a Daddy's girl. Shhh don't tell your Mother, she'll toss me in the pool." Prince whispers to his smiling Daughter.

Amelia's tiny fingers wrap around his index finger, gripping it tightly as she makes cooing noises. Prince looks up at Katherine, he sighs.

No movement, not a sound...nothing.

"I wish you'd come back to us..." He mumbles to himself.

Prince positions Amelia on his lap so she can see Katherine, her gaze sets upon her sleeping Mother. She begins to reach out for her, starting to whine. Prince's heart shatters as he pulls her back into his lap.

 Prince's heart shatters as he pulls her back into his lap

"I'm sorry baby girl, Momma's not awake. You can have cuddles when she's awake." He sighs.

Something pops up in his head, he moves his chair closer to the bed. Bringing Katherine's hand to him, Amelia immediately reaches out and grabs her thumb, holding it as she makes noises.

Prince watches on with a loving smile, loving that their Daughter is trying to get Katherine awake as much as he is...with the power of love. He reaches down and kisses her cheek, watching her play with Katherine's fingers.

Prince's eyes widen when he see's Katherine's hand move in response. He immediately reaches over and slams that nurses button, frantically looking at the door.

"I need someone in here!" He calls out.

He averts his attention back to his wife, her hand moving more, grabbing Amelia's which earns a happy reaction out of their baby. Katherine's head starts to move to the side, Prince's heart beginning to race.

A team of nurses and doctors running in, looking at Katherine then Prince.

"She's waking up!" Prince exclaims.

Meanwhile, at Will's Apartment...

"That lunch wasn't so bad. You needed a distraction." Grace comments as the two walk inside.

"It was nice, I miss having lunch with you all the time." Will smiles.

Grace smiles as she walks up to him, wrapping her arms around his neck. Will sighs as he wraps his arms around her waist, the two swaying side to side.