Chapter Four

I must have fallen asleep, because the next thing I knew, Zack was waking me up.

"We're landing in about five minutes," he told me.

"Thanks." I fixed my hair, pulled on a Panic! sweatshirt, and picked up my backpack as the plane started landing.

I grabbed Zack's hand as we finally got the ground. Everyone cheered as the plane landed.

I made sure to stay by Zack's side as we exited the plane and went through the airport.

As we left the building, I gasped.

"Welcome to LA," Zack laughed. He led me to his car, and I got in the front seat as he loaded our luggage into the trunk.

We drove for a bit, and he eventually pulled up in front of a large house. No, let me rephrase that. It was a mansion!

Zack grabbed my luggage and dropped it in the room right inside of the front door.

"Welcome home!" He told me. "He's not home yet, but he said I should give you this note." He handed me a folded up paper.

"Thanks." I said, still looking around in awe. I opened the note once Zack left.

"Hi, Amanda," it read.

"I'm really sorry that I'm not home right now, I just have to take care of some stuff. Feel free to explore the house!

-Your new and excited Dad"

I shrugged. He said I could explore the house. I just hope I don't get lost in it.

I wandered around, then came across a door that seemed to draw me in.

I opened it and my jaw dropped.

There were instruments everywhere! I immediately ran over to a beautiful guitar and took it off of the stand.

I sat down on a stool with it and began to play This Is Gospel.

"This is gospel for the fallen ones,

Locked away in permanent slumber.

Assembling their philosophies

from pieces of broken memories."

I sang one of my favorite songs.

When I got to the chorus, another voice joined mine. And the voice was extremely familiar.

I stopped playing and turned around in shock. Leaning against the wall was Brendon Urie!

"You're Amanda, right?" He asked me. I tried not to fangirl too hard as I nodded.

"You...you adopted me?" I said, still in shock. He laughed and nodded.

Oh my god, I don't know what to think.

Penny Lane and Bogart walked into the room right before he started talking to me, and they started sniffing my hands. They seemed to like me.

"Hey, do you want to see your room?" I nodded again. Carefully, I replaced the guitar on its stand and followed my idol out of the room, the two dogs trailing behind us.

I grabbed my backpack, and was about to take my other bag, too, but Beebo shook his head. "I got it." He hoisted it onto his shoulder and led me upstairs.

"Open it," Brendon said nodding toward a large door. Penny barked.

Hesitantly, I turned the knob of the door and pushed it open. My jaw dropped.

It was a large room, with dark purple walls and wooden floors. A black queen-sized bed was in the center, with burgundy bedsheets.

There was a black desk on the left side of the room, and other black furniture.

"Woah, is this really for me?" I asked.

He laughed and nodded. "All for you. You might want to unpack a bit, though."

I dropped my bag down and ran over to Brendon, giving him a massive hug. He was surprised, but he hugged me back. "Thank you so much," I whispered.

"No problem, Amanda." He ruffled my hair and picked up his two dogs.

"And by the way, nice sweatshirt."

(A/N: I'm really sorry for not publishing for a few week(e)s, I've been having some issues with myself and insecurities. I had to take a break, but I'm doing better now. Thank you people for reading this far!

-Alli)