Chapter Seven

Amanda

About two weeks after I had met the band, I was in the kitchen, looking through the fridge. Brendon was making french toast, and Dan, Kenny, and Dallon were lounging on the couch.

"Hey, Brendon?" I asked, digging through the refrigerator.

"Hmm?"

"Has Ryan Ross been over recently?" He frowned and shook his head.

"I haven't spoken to Ryan in ages, why?" I closed the refrigerator door before answering.

"We're out of milk." I grinned and ran to my room, Brendon chasing me there. The band was cracking up, and Brendon was yelling at me as I yelled over my shoulder, "Ryan was kneeling in the bathtub..."

I locked my bedroom door behind me and pulled out my phone, facetiming Dallon.

Dallon

I picked up, a grin on my face. "Yes, kiddo?"

"As you can see, my dad isn't very happy with me right now." I laughed. "But I had to ask you a very important question, and he has to hear it, too."

"Bren, your daughter has a question for you," Kenny yelled into the kitchen. He poked his head out, rolling his eyes.

"Yeah, Manda?"

She grinned before answering, or, rather, asking.

"Is Brallon real?"

She then hung up, and Brendon yelled, That's it. You're grounded young lady!"

Dan turned to him. "But won't that interfere with..."

I cut him off, whispering, "she doesn't know yet."

He nodded before stretching out on the couch and placing his legs onto Brendon's coffee table.

"When are you planning on telling her?" He whispered. Brendon shrugged.

"Tomorrow?"