Chapter Twenty Eight

(A/N: I probably know what you're thinking right now: Yay! A new chapter!

I'm just kidding. I literally don't remember the last time I updated this with an actual update. Well, Alli's back. Sort of. See, I started high school (private religious, wohoo!), which means I have even less time than I did. This chapter has literally been in the process of writing since the last update. It's really sad.

But anyways, if you're still here, kudos to you. You're a better person than I am.

Here you go. Crappy chapter that took too long.

-Alli)

Amanda's POV:

"Can you sit still for one minute Brendon? Jesus!"

"No, I can't, Geesus. Deal with it."

I giggled. "Dad, just stop it. He's barely started yet."

He stuck out his tongue at me.

"BRENDON!" Gerard yelled. "Andy, can you restrain him? Please?"

Andy laughed. "Don't bring me into this. Plus, I don't want to miss his transformation."

"Fine, Gerard grumbled, but he continued working. "Hey, Amanda?"

"Yeah?" I asked, looking up from where I was messing with Patrick's hair.

"Can you do drag, by any chance?"

"I mean, I've sort of tried once or twice, and it came out kinda decent."

"Perfect. Can you get started on someone? I'll help you out if you need me."

"Sure." I stood up, dragging a chair next to where Gee was working on Brendon. "Um, Patrick. Come here."

"Fine." He stood up from the couch and made his way over to me, dropping onto the chair. "This better be waterproof."

"Oh, trust me, it is." I got to work.

"Any good, Way?" I tilted Patrick's face to the left so he could see it.

"Awesome. Just the lips left?"

"Yeah. And then I'm gonna set it."

"Great job, Manda."

"Thanks." I stuck some lipstick onto a brush and carefully applied it to Trick's lips. "Mm, Gerard? What do you think? Bigger lips, or no?"

"Bigger is always better when it comes to drag, Amanda. Always." He flicked his eyes over to my creation before going back to Dallon, whom he was now working on. "And when you finish Trick, can you start working on Bren's hair? The wigs are labelled in the bags." He nodded to a group of shopping bags stacked by the couch.

"Yeah, just setting the makeup..." I carefully placed powder on his face and sprayed the entire thing to set it. "And...you're done!"

He stared at himself in the mirror. "Holy smokes, Amanda! What did you DO to me?"

"Patrick! What did she do to your face?" Pete laughed. "Okay, you need a drag name. Badly."

"Give me a little bit. I'll figure it out."

I laughed, heading toward the bags. "Beebo, get over here." He came running. "Well, hello, Drisella. How are you doing today?"

"I'm bald!" He screeched in an accent. "Give me some hair, child."

I finally located the bag, labelled with "The Forehead" in messy block letters, and dragged him to the hair I was working on.

"Did you get me a wig stand?" I questioned Gerard as I pulled the bright blond wig out of the bag.