Chapter Twenty Six

Amanda

"Amanda! Wake up!" I felt someone jumping on top of me as I laid curled up in my bed.

"To speak to a sleeping band member, please go away. She will be available in two days, so come again then."

I heard someone giggle.

"Frank, shut it. I'm sleeping." I felt him jump on top of me again. "Come on, Manda. I'm bored."

"Are you kidding me?" I rolled over to face him.

"No." He looked at me with a straight face.

"Well, I'll be up at, like, eleven."

"It's twelve, Amanda." Brendon poked his head in.

"I meant eleven, tomorrow."

"No!" Frank shrieked, and I covered my ears. He grabbed my blanket and pulled, dragging me out of the bed along with it. He jumped onto the bed that I had, until he pulled me off of it, and got comfortable.

"You poop!" I jumped on top of him with my blanket and curled up again. He tried to grab the blanket away from me again, but I held onto it as tightly as I could.

As we fought over the blanket, Dallon walked in. "Guys! Shut up! I'm trying to rewatch Doctor Who and you guys are screeching like a bunch of hyenas!"

"I wanna watch Doctor Who!" I yelled, but the blanket was on top of me and Frankie was on top of the blanket, so it was kind of muffled.

"Well, if you want to watch it, I suggest you stop fighting with your uncle and settle down because I can't hear what David Tennant's saying, even though I know it by heart!" Dallon crossed his arms.

"Fine." Frank slid off of me and I got out of bed. "What episode?"

"The Girl in the Fireplace."

"I love that one!"

I followed Dallon to his bunk- he slept on a top bunk because he's a giraffe- and we curled up under his blanket with headphones and a splitter connected to his laptop.

I think Brendon took a picture of us at one point, but I only realized when I got a notification from Instagram. Dallon and I pulled the blanket over our heads and continued watching in a little fort.

When the episode ended, we decided to go get food before continuing.

I carefully climbed down and headed to the kitchen area of the bus.

"Woah, Amanda. You can't stay in pajamas all day." Brendon crossed his arms.

"I don't see why not." I retorted.

"We have an interview later. Go get dressed."

I groaned. "Fine. After I eat." I pulled out a box of cereal and went to the small fridge. "Honestly, Brendon, next time Ryan comes over, tell him that I want to meet him BEFORE you use up all the milk. Or, don't use it at all!"

He stuck his tongue out at me.

"Wow, much mature, Beebs," Dan laughed.

"Oh, you're not much better, Pawlovich!" He retorted.

"Shut up, Breadbin."

"You too, Danny Boy."

I laughed as I quickly ate the cereal and went to go change. I pulled on a Captain America shirt and matching blue jeans, tying up my combat boots' laces before heading back to Dallon's bed.

"No shoes on the bed." Dallon crossed his arms.

I rolled my eyes and unlaced my boots, slipping them off and climbing back up to his bed.