(I Wish This Was An Update But It's Actually An Update On Life)(By Fall Out Boy)

Hey y'all,

So, I'm working on the next chapter, but it's slow going, with school and such. However, I have decided to open the world of "How Can I Ask For More" up a little to you guys!

Recently, I looked at the cover, and realized that I've gotten a LOT better at making covers. (I've made multiple covers since these, including the covers for xSilverGracex, and have taken a graphic design class. Y'all should check out their stories though. They're a friend of mine and super talented and haven't even told me the name of their other account, so definitely check this one out. Their next story comes out in June and I made that cover too!!) I began to make a few, and then realized that y'all are capable hooman beans that are talented (not to mention AWESOME), and I decided that, in addition to making some of my own, you guys can send in your own covers! I will feature all appropriate covers here in this very story, and the one I like the most will become the new cover of "How Can I Ask For More?"

Please submit your covers by the 30th of April.

Thank you all SO MUCH for reading this far, and I can't wait to see what you'll come up with!

Cheers,
-Alli