Chapter Twenty Three

Amanda

"Amanda. We have an interview in about two hours if you want to come."

I groaned. All of the interviews we did were exactly the same. They interviewers would ask why Brendon adopted me, how much better life with the band is, how I felt to be adopted, what it felt like to be touring, and a bunch of other stupid questions that if they really wanted answers to, they should seriously watch all of the other interviews that I've done.

"You don't have to come. My Chem's doing an interview later, too, if you want to go with them. They said you could. Or you can hang out with Kenny and Dan, they don't want to go to the interview. Fall Out Boy has an interview way later, maybe you should stick with them.

"I Just don't want you here alone, that's all," he said.

"Can I go with MCR's interview? I haven't done an interview with them." I rolled over, grabbing my glasses.

"Yeah, I'll just tell them."

"Cool." I pulled my bad over to my bunk, rifling through it for Frank's sweatshirt, which I had not yet given back; it was too comfortable.

I headed to the bathroom to change and do my makeup and hair. Since it was my first interview with them, I decided to go heavy on the eye makeup, but I didn't want it to seem like I was purposely doing MCR makeup.

Eventually I finished. I wandered over to the kitchen to find Kenny and Dan fighting over a bag of some sort of food. I couldn't see exactly what it was, but I stood on the table and pulled it out of Dan's outstretched hand.

"Hey!" He protested, attempting to grab it back.

"You guys are eating potato chips for breakfast?" I laughed.

"Should I make you real food?"

I jumped off of the table and threw the bag behind me. "What kind of food do you guys want? French toast, grilled cheese eggs, pancakes, what?"

Dan said grilled cheese and Kenny decided on scrambled eggs, so I started pulling out ingredients.

As the grilled cheese was being made, Brendon walked into the bus.

"Wait. You can cook and you never told me?" He looked shocked. I shrugged.

"It isn't that hard. I mean, grilled cheese is just bread and cheese, and maybe ketchup. Scrambled eggs are just eggs that you scramble. This is amateur cooking." I flipped the grilled cheese over and slid the eggs onto a plate for Kenny, who dug in as I put the grilled cheese on another plate for Dan.

"You want food, too?" I looked up at Brendon as I cleaned up my mess.

He shrugged. "Sure."

"I want food!" Frank ran onto the bus as Mikey walked in behind him. "I heard you making food stuff so I came." Dallon came in after the two.

"Frank, you have an interview later. Go get dressed." Frank pouted.

"I'll make you food, don't worry. What do you want? And Mikey, step away from the toaster." Frank told me what he wanted and headed to his own bus to get ready.

I ended up making food for everyone in all three bands, because when Gerard saw Frank with a plate of pancakes, he rushed to our bus screaming, which woke up both Ray and the members of Fall Out Boy, so I made a bunch of food.

Over a mouthful of food, Brendon said that he and Dallon needed to get ready for their interview, so they left. Patrick wanted to go back to sleep, and the rest of his bandmates followed him to their bus, saying that they could use some sleep before the interview as well.

I had no idea where Kenny and Dan went, but I followed My Chem to where they were being interviewed.

Since they didn't know I was coming, there wasn't enough space for everyone on the couch. I ended up sitting on top of Frank, who had just realized I was wearing his sweatshirt. To be fair, I had been wearing a Black Widow apron over it as I made a feast for twelve people. Thirteen, if you count me. But I just had a coffee.

"Hello, I am here with My Chemical Romance and Amanda Urie. How are you guys today?"

We smiled, laughed, and answered all of her questions.

"I just wanted to ask you a question, Amanda." I nodded. "What was the first thing you did when you met the band?" The four members of MCR started laughing, and I crossed my arms.

"She passed out." Gerard said between fits of laughter. I smacked him. "What? It's true." And the whole band started laughing again.

"It wasn't just you guys!" I protested. "What would you have done if you had just gotten out of an orphanage a week or two before, and you were suddenly in the same room as your three favorite bands?" I was glad for my thick makeup, as my face would probably be the color of Gee's hair without it.

"You passed out on top of Pete, though." Mikey said.

"So? Are you jealous?" I challenged.

"No, it was just funny."

"Shut up."

The interview continued. It was actually far more fun than I expected it to be.

Well, I probably should have expected it.

After all, it was My Chemical Romance.

(A/N: It's June! Pride month! I made a little something and I really hope you send it out to everyone you know.

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/10_MvbO1gnEbRpJfKmRRubROyjv0Yf6HfSxLYPWLr5FI/edit?usp=sharing

There it is.

And I know you can't copy stuff from Wattpad, so I'll put the link in my bio as well. Please share it with as many people as you can. I hope you like it!

-Alli)