Chapter Twenty-Seven

Brendon's POV

"I can't believe this is our last week of tour." The band and I were hanging out in the dressing room when I had the sudden realization.

"What!" Amanda yelled from the bathroom, sticking her head out the door in a tank top and jeans. Her hair was half straightened and she held her makeup bag in one hand and her straightener in the other. "Are you serious?"

"Unfortunately, I am."

"But...tour just started!" Dallon complained. "How can it already be ending?"

"I know, I know." I flopped down on the couch. "I hate the end of tour."

"Wait, when we get home, do I have to go back to school?"

"I'm afraid you have to, smol child."

"No!" She yelled, and ran back to the bathroom.

Dallon's POV

I had no idea what she was doing in there, but it was taking Amanda a really long time and I needed the bathroom.

"Go to FOB's bathroom!" She complained when I knocked on the door.

"But Manda..."

"Fine," I heard her groan. "Give me five minutes and I'll be out."

"I'm going to Fall Out Boy's room."

I wandered into their dressing room. "Hey, tree-man," Pete said as soon as I walked in.

"It's Groot," Andy yelled from where he was looking through his bag. "And has anyone seen my belt?"

"Nice shirt," I commented sarcastically.

"I know, right?" He looked down at his shirtless torso. "I wear it every day and everyone compliments me on it!"

"I can't imagine why," Joe answered as he pulled a belt out of his bag. "This what you're looking for?"

"Yeah, thanks Fro-man."

"Welcome, shirtless." I didn't hear the rest as I walked into their bathroom and closed the door.

"Hurry up, Groot!" Patrick yelled at me. "Why can't you use your own bathroom?"

"Because we have a teenage girl in our room who always claims it as her own territory until right before the show starts!"

"Good point." I quickly did my business and washed my hands, leaving their room and heading back to my own dressing room.

"Yo, Dallon!" Amanda yelled. I saw that as I was gone, she had finished in the bathroom.

"Yup, Amanda?"

"Can you grab that for me? Brendon's mean and he put is up there so I couldn't reach it and Kenny won't let me drag the couch there and Dan's on the other chair." She pointed to her makeup bag, which had conveniently been placed on the top shelf in the dressing room.

"Why, Brendon?" I yelled as I easily grabbed it and handed it to Amanda.

He said something through the bathroom door, but it was muffled. "I can't hear what you're saying, but whatever," I replied, dropping onto the couch. "Where're you going, Manda?"

She was about to close the door, and turned around. "My Chem. I told Gee that he could do my makeup before tour ended."

Kenny jumped up. "Now this I have to see!" He ran after her. I sighed.

"I hope she'll be recognizable when they're done with her."

Gerard's POV

"I'm here!" Amanda announced as she slammed open the door. "This is for you," she continued, handing me her makeup bag. I grinned.