What

A/N: My parents got me a guitar for my birthday!!!! It was on December 9th, same as Tré Cool (woot woot)! My friend 

@ditaTHEdot was with me when we went, and she experienced the awesomeness of a music store at the same time as I did. And i'm sorry that I didn't get a picture of you playing the adorable little uke, I really am.

Anywhoses, happy late birthday to (me!) Tré Cool (Dec. 9), Tyler Josef (Dec. 1), Walt Disney (Dec. 5), Patrick Holland (Dec. 6), happy birthday to Frank Sinatra who is a GOD (Dec. 12, today), and happy early birthday to Amy Lee (Dec. 13), Alex Gaskarth (Dec. 14), Mike Fuentes (Dec. 14), Ronnie Radke (Dec. 15), Beethoven (Dec. 16),  Samuel L. Jackson (Dec. 21), Finn Wolfhard (Dec. 23), Andy Biersack (Dec. 26), Jared Leto (Dec. 26), Hayley Williams (Dec. 27), Stan Lee (Dec. 28), and Maggie Smith (Dec. 28).

I feel privileged and honored to share a birth month with all of you, and everyone else out there reading this who also has a December birthday.

Happy birthday, everyone, and Happy Hanukkah to all of you that celebrate it.

I am working on a chapter, don't worry, but I don't know when it will be published.

Also, for any of you that are willing to help me create a cover for The Captain's Daughter, feel free to message me and help me out!

Thank you to everyone who has read this far, even if my writing sucks and I have no plot line and I always forget to post, it really means so much to me.

-Alli)