Chapter Eight

Brendon

"Amanda?" I yelled from the kitchen.

"What?" she yelled back.

"I gotta tell you something."

"Hold on."

She came out of her room two minutes later. She was still in pajamas and she hadn't done her makeup or hair. The latter was in a messy bun on top of her head, and her bangs were brushed slightly over to the side of her face.

She yawned, and then saw the band on the couch. "Oh. Hi people." Adjusting her Black Veil Brides t-shirt, she plopped down on Dallon's lap, seeing as he was the closest to her.

"Really?" he said, but he settled back into a more comfortable position as she snuggled up, putting her head on his lap and her feet on Kenny. Dan laughed-he was sitting across from them. Kenny just threw a pillow at him.

"Hmm?" she asked, still half asleep.

"Well, we're going on tour, and..." She shrugged.

"I'll stay with Breezy, she's cool." I shook my head.

"You're coming with us." Her head shot up, and she was immediately awake.

"Ow," Dallon groaned. Her elbow had gone into his leg.

"Sorry," she mumbled, but she was still staring at me. "I'm going on tour. With Panic! At The Disco. My fucking favorite band. Oh. My. God!" She squealed, jumping around the living room.

"Language," I said.

"What, are you Captain America now? He's ninety five. You're twenty seven. I don't think so." (A/N: I know he's twenty nine but this takes place a few years ago.) She stood on her tiptoes and attempted to pat the top of my head, but she was too short.

Dan laughed. She folded her arms across her chest. "I may be almost a foot shorter than Patrick Stump, but I can be as dangerous as Frank Iero." She stuck out her tongue and walked over to her room. Before shutting the door completely, she asked a question.

"When are we leaving?"

"In about a month." I answered. "Which reminds me. There's another thing I wanted to talk to you about." She raised an eyebrow at me.

"School." She slammed the door.

"Well, that went well." I looked over at Dallon.

"Well, are you planning on helping me? Amanda has to go to school. We can't homeschool her. Plus, it's not like we have to worry about her academically. She got straight A's."

Dan nodded. "And, it's a completely new place. She wouldn't have to worry about people from her old school. But that also means new people to get used too..." He propped his chin up on his fist, looking thoughtful.

I knocked on her door. "Amanda, you're gonna have to go to school. You would only be there for like a week before we pull you out to go on tour. If you really hate it, we can figure something out."

She poked her head out. "Fine. But one of you guys is picking me up from school every day. I refuse to go on the bus." I nodded.

"We can do that."

She smiled. "Deal," she said, and promptly slammed the door shut again.

(A/N: I changed her birthday from March to December so that Brendon's birthday isn't as close to hers.)