Chapter Thirteen

Amanda

"She's coming back!" I heard someone say, and then I was surrounded by a bunch of people.

"What?" I said blearily, opening my eyes and looking around me.

"Where am I...Oh. Hi people." I said, embarrassed. "Sorry to pass out on you."

"Yeah, on top of me." Pete smiled at me.

"Sorry," I repeated.

He shrugged. "It's fine."

"The little person is up?" I heard Frank Iero say as he pushed aside the people around me and plopped down near my head.

"Can I just say that you are my guitar inspiration? Like, I play guitar just as dangerously as you do? And you're probably the reason that I play it in the first place?" I said. My face probably looked as red as Gerard's hair at that moment.

He grinned. "I'm awesome. You, too, because you think I'm awesome." I sat up and gave him a hug.

"I think all of you are awesome."

"Apparently so, because you fainted just looking at them."

"Dallon, shut up. Leave the little mouse alone." Frank said protectively.

"Mouse?" I questioned.

He shrugged. "They're cute, little, and innocent looking."

"Whatever. Mice are adorable." I said, giving Frank yet another hug.

"So, I heard that today was your first day of school?" Kenny said.

I groaned and laid down on Frank's shoulder. "Don't mention that hell."

"Language."

"Dad, you're not Cap."

"But I'm your dad, so I can tell you to watch your goddamn language whenever I feel it's necessary." Brendon countered.

"But hell isn't even a bad word!" I protested.

"Doesn't matter."

"Leave the little bird alone," Mikey chimed in.

"I like birds." I said, grinning. "And I agree with Mikey. Leave the little innocent mouse bird alone."

"Puppy." Pete said, smiling.

"Koala." Patrick added.

"Squirrel."

"Rabbit."

"Teddy bear."

"Ferret."

"Chinchilla."

"Red panda."

"Oh my god. My favorite animals!" I squealed. "Honestly, how do you know my favorite animals? I mean, I know all of yours, but how do you know mine?"

"How do you know our...never mind." Andy sighed.

"Anyway, choose an animal. We can't all call you different ones." Gerard said.

"Why not?" I questioned. "Honestly, I love small animals." Penny and Bogart came in at exactly that moment, and I pulled them over and started cuddling them.

"And big animals," I informed them as the two dogs began licking my face and hands.

"I'm hungry." Pete said out of nowhere.

"Can we have pizza?" I asked.

Pete rushed over to me and gave me a huge hug. "I like this kid. She likes pizza!"

"I know." I grinned at him.

"I'll try to find a place with gluten free pizza," Brendon said, taking out his phone.

"You're gluten free?" Gerard questioned. "Gotta remember that..." He said when I nodded a yes.

"Any other allergies?" Mikey asked. Hey, people actually care about me! I feel loved.

"Yeah. All nuts, peanuts and all of you guys included, all seeds, latex, cats, and oak tree pollen."

"Woah."

I nodded again. "Yeah, I'm allergic to a lot of stuffs. I also have asthma." I said, looking at Mikey, who rolled his eyes.

"Are you allergic to gluten, or do you have Celiac disease?" Joe asked.

"I have Celiac. I found out when I was in third grade, because I didn't grow for over a year. Then they did tests and things and I got an endoscope, and they diagnosed me with the inability to digest gluten, put simply."

"Cool." Frank said, pulling me onto his lap. He pulled out his phone and we took a selfie together, which he posted on Instagram.

"Hey, no fair!" Andy said, sitting next to me. Soon the members of all three bands were crowded next to me, and Brendon put his phone on the coffee table before setting a timer. He quickly sat down next to us and we took a group picture, which he then put on Instagram.

"I have a cool family." I grinned, giving everyone in the room as big of a hug as I could, because I'm only 4"8.