Chapter Fifteen

Amanda

The next week of school went by pretty uneventfully, except for Beatrice. She kept bothering me, and sending her "minions" to beat me up. She really reminded me of Natalie. They were basically the same person.

"Ok," Brendon said as he drove me to school. "We're leaving for tour tomorrow, how do you want to tell the school?"

"Someway awesome, that's for sure." I leaned back in my seat, looking through the window.

"How about you tell your friends first, and I'll text you when I'm coming to pick you up. Then, you can tell your class, and, if they don't believe you, I'll waltz in with the rest of the band and pick you up. How does that sound?" I grinned.

"Perfect."

He dropped me off outside the entrance, and hugged me before I headed inside. "See you soon," he called, and I grinned and waved at him as he pulled away.

I was smiling the whole way in.

"What are you so happy about?" Matthew said. He, Aaron, Abigail, and Rose had just caught up with me. They were in the same carpool.

"I have to tell you somewhere that no one can hear." Aaron led me over to a deserted corner.

"Tell us!" He whispered fiercely.

"Fine. My full name is Amanda Grace Urie, and I was adopted by Brendon Urie about two months ago. Panic! At The Disco is going on tour. We're leaving tomorrow, and I'm going with them." They looked shocked.

"Don't believe me? I'll prove it." I took out my phone and dialed my dad's number.

"Hey, kiddo. What do you need? You gotta make it quick-Dallon and I have to do some last minute shopping before we leave."

"It's quick, Bren. I just wanted to know what time you were picking me up?"

"Around one thirty-ish. I have to go. Bye Manda!" He hung up.

I laughed at their shocked faces.

"Oh. My. God. Why did we not recognize you? I'm in the friggin vicinity of a Urie!" Abigail shrieked. I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shut up! No one except you guys knows!" I grinned and pulled away my hand before she had a chance to lick it.

"When are you telling them?" Aaron said quietly.

"Like one o'clock. Right before my dad and uncles pick me up."

"You are so lucky." Rose groaned. "You're going on a fucking Panic! tour and leaving us behind. That's so unfair!"

"Life's unfair." I countered. "But we're going on tour with Fall Out Boy and My Chemical Romance."

"The Emo Trinity! You are so freaking lucky!" Abigail shrieked.

"Seriously guys, you gotta shut up." I said as we headed to class.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket as it buzzed. It was a text from Brendon, telling me that he and the rest of the guys were waiting outside.

I raised my hand.

"Yes, Miss Grace?" my biology teacher, Mr. Thomas said. I thought it was really awkward to have a male biology teacher teaching females, but whatever.

"My last name is Urie, not Grace, and Brendon Urie, my father, is waiting outside for me, because we're leaving for tour. May I please be dismissed?"

He shook his head. "What kind of excuse do you think that is? Now sit down, and don't disrupt the class."

I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

To: Brendon

my stupid teacher won't let me go. Tell the office to call me down

From: Brendon

just told them, expect 2 come out soon

Just then the nasally voice of the office secretary came through the loudspeaker.

"Amanda Grace Urie, please come to the office. You are being dismissed. Amanda Grace Urie, you are being dismissed."

I grinned smugly at my shocked teacher and took my backpack.

"Bye, suckers! I'm going on tour. So long, and goodnight!" I waltzed out of the class to find Dallon waiting outside.

"Hey, kid. He said, making sure that my class saw him.

"Hey, Uncle Dallon. When are we leaving?"

"Now." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to the office, where Brendon was waiting. There was someone else with him.

"Zack Hall!" I exclaimed. He grinned and nodded.

"Hey, Amanda!" I ran to give him a hug.

"I should have recognized you on the plane! I'm such an idiot!"

"Hey, you aren't an idiot. You just weren't using your brain." Dad laughed as we walked to his car.

I rolled my eyes. "Same difference."

"Are we performing tonight?" Brendon nodded.

"Yeah. That's why we're hurrying. After this performance, we aren't going back home 'til the end of the tour. So, finish packing your stuff, the tour bus is already parked outside our house."

I bounced up and down in my seat. "I'm so fucking excited!"

"Language," Dallon and Brendon laughed at the same time.

"Oh, shut up, you ninety year old grandpas."

(A/N: I'm really sorry for not publishing on Friday or Tuesday, I had a bunch of tests that I had to study for and I was kind of stressed out. But I got an 100 on my biology test, which is cool. I'm gonna try to update on time in the future, but forgive me if I forget, I am human after all.

-Alli)