Chapter Five

Amanda

Just as I finished unpacking, Brendon came in.

"That's it?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well, do you want to go shopping?"

How can I turn down an offer to go shopping with Brendon Boyd Urie? My idol?

"S-sure." I stuttered.

He grinned and led me to his car. We drove for about five minutes before pulling into a parking spot at the mall. He pulled on a pair of sunglasses and a beanie and told me, "Are you ready to run?" I nodded before we both got out of the car. He grabbed my hand and whispered, "run!"

We didn't stop until we got into the mall, about a million fans running after us. "Brendon Urie!" They all shrieked.

Brendon

The two of us laughed as we ran into a Starbucks to hide from the fans, who ran right past us without noticing.

Amanda was grinning from ear to ear as we walked up to the counter. We both ordered, then sat down at a table to wait for our drinks.

"Amanda?" a barista called, slipping the cup onto the counter. Amanda got up to get it, along with my drink.

She brought the two cups back to our small table and sat down across from me.

"So, Amanda." I started. She looked up at me.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Red, but I like cerulean, dark blue, and black, too."

I smiled at her. "Cerulean's my favorite, too." She giggled awkwardly.

"What do you like to do, you know, in your free time?"

She took a deep breath. "Well, I like drawing and singing. I also like playing random instruments."

"Like what?" I questioned.

"I can play piano, bass, guitar, ukulele, and cello."

"Nice." I laughed. "Do you want to start shopping?"

She nodded. Grabbing her hand to make sure she didn't get lost, we left Starbucks.

"Where do you want to start?"

"Hot Topic."

Amanda

A few hours later, Brendon and I pulled up in front of his house with a ton of bags. He spent so much money on me.

We dragged the bags upstairs and I started unpacking.

"Hey, Amanda? Do you want to meet the band tomorrow?"

She looked up. "Could I?"