Chapter Twelve

Amanda

I was going on tour with the Holy Emo Trinity. Oh my god. I couldn't stop myself from fangirling, but I had no one that I could tell about this. It was so frustrating.

"Hey, Manda?" Brendon called up the steps. I took a deep breath before answering.

"Yeah?"

"We were wondering if you wanted to meet the bands..." He couldn't finish his sentence, as I had run out of my room and engulfed his in the biggest hug I could.

"Of course I wanna meet them. THEY'RE THE EMO TRINITY!"

Brendon laughed as Penny and Bogart pattered into the room, trying to figure out what all the noise was.

"Hang on, what happened to your face?" I sighed.

"Someone in school doesn't like me. But I made friends!" I gave him another hug and then began skipping around the room, humming a mix of Panic! At The Disco, My Chemical Romance, and Fall Out Boy songs.

He looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't question a fangirl." I said simply, then continued what I was doing.

Brendon pulled out his phone to text someone as I ran to my room to get ready to meet the bands.

I pulled on a dark red t-shirt and kept on the skinny jeans I was wearing, then ran to the bathroom to touch up my makeup.

My injury was still pretty visible, but there was nothing I could do about that. I ran to the living room and plopped down on the couch to wait.

"Fall Out Boy is gonna be here in about ten minutes, they're sleeping over tonight. My Chem is coming in about twenty minutes." Brendon informed me, I squealed, I couldn't help it.

"I'm gonna meet the Emo Trinity! I'm gonna meet the Emo Trinity!" I shrieked at the top of my lungs. I began skipping around the room and humming Emo Trinity songs, but then I stopped-I had lost track of time and I didn't know when Fall Out Boy was gonna get here.

I settled back onto the couch, fidgeting.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Dallon went to get it.

As soon as the band came in, I attempted to hold in a shriek and fell off the couch. Pete rushed over and picked me up.

"Thanks Pete." I grinned, blushing slightly.

"You must be the famous Amanda Grace!" Patrick said.

"Yeah, someone almost a foot shorter than you. That probably doesn't happen very often." I glared at Dallon but smiled up at Patrick, Andy, and Joe.

"Hi."

The door slammed open, and the members of My Chemical Romance entered.

"I thought you guys weren't coming yet." Brendon said, confused.

Gerard grinned. "We gave Frank the wheel."

"That explains it."

I stood there in shock. I was in the same fucking room as the Emo Trinity, minus two members. But they came in about a minute later, just in time to see me pass out on top of Pete in front of my three favorite bands.