Chapter Eleven

Amanda

School was finally over! Rose and I walked out together, and we were sitting under a tree when Dallon pulled up.

"I gotta go, my uncle's here." I hugged Rose before climbing into the car.

"What happened to your face?" was the first thing out of Dallon's mouth as we pulled out of the parking lot.

"Someone doesn't like me."

"And that's all you're gonna tell me?" I shrugged.

"There isn't much to say. Someone saw me and didn't like me, so I got punched."

Dallon looked alarmed. "Should I tell your dad?" I shook my head.

"I'd rather he not find out yet."

"Fine. Did you meet anyone who did like you?" I nodded.

"I met a girl named Rose, and she introduced me to a few other people. They're cool."

"What's her last name?" He asked.

"Who, Rose?" he nodded. "Not Tyler." He looked sad for a moment.

"But I met a guy named Matthew and he loves Doctor Who. Like, as much as you do." He got excited.

"Do they know our music?" I nodded eagerly.

"Yeah. We're all huge fans. Don't worry, I didn't tell them who my dad or uncles are. Which reminds me, who are we going on tour with?"

Dallon grinned. "Fall Out Boy." My eyes widened. "And My Chemical Romance." I almost fainted.

"I'M GOING ON TOUR WITH THE EMO TRINITY!" I shrieked. Dallon cringed, he couldn't cover his ears since he was pulling into the driveway.

"Calm down, kiddo."

"I can't calm down! I'm gonna die. I'M GONNA DIE!" I ran out of the car, shrieking until I got to my room.

Dallon

I laughed as I entered the house after Amanda. She was so excited, and I couldn't blame her. She was, after all, going on tour with three of her favorite bands.

Brendon looked at me, confused. "I told her who we're touring with." I explained, and he nodded with understanding.

"Maybe she should meet them before she lives with them for the next few months...?" I nodded in agreement.

"That's probably a good idea."

(A/N: I'm going to be busy for the next two-to-three weeks. I'll try to update to the best of my ability. Thank you guys so much for reading this far!

-Alli)