Chapter 14

Stella's POV~
Nurses swarmed around us and I sat crisscrossed at the end of the bed, staying out on the way. I was watching what they were doing but I could feel Josh's eyes burning into my skull. The nurse put in his medicine in the bag of the IV.
"Remember to take it easy. He's just starting to heal up. Try not to agitate him." She said to me.
"Thank you." I say knowing all that already. It was silent for a couple of minutes. Still, it being in the middle of the night I knew the gang was still asleep.
"Stella," he said, his voice hoarse.
"Shh, rest, nurse said that you had to take it easy." I said whispering.
"Stella, I have to pee." And I laughed, loudly.
"Stella! Stop laughing I really have to pee." He said again while I'm in tears.
"Okay Josh, can you stand on your own?"
"I don't think so."
"Josh I'm not staying in there with you."
"I don't want you standing there with me!" He said sassing me.
"Well then let me go get Cory."
"No!"
"Josh someone has to keep you upright!"
"Fine" he said crossing his arms like a child.
I walked out to see the gang covered in blankets and sitting in the most uncomfortable positions ever. I found Cory and slightly shook him. He woke up squirming like a worm. I put a finger to my lips and motioned him to follow me.
"Where are we going?"
"To the room duh"
"Why?"
"Cory you ask too many questions." I say to him.
We got to the room and he saw his brother staring up at the ceiling.
"Josh! Oh my gosh you're awake!"
"Yes I am and I have to pee! Can we hug once I'm relieved? Because I really have to pee." He said tightly.
"Yeah yeah!" He said smiling and laughing at Josh.
They went into the restroom as I headed towards my back pack and changed quickly into one of Josh's t-shirts and a pair of yoga pants with my black Nikes. Obviously his shirt was too big on me so I tied and rolled it up. As I was tying the last shoe, Topanga came in.
"Hey, Katy just came so she's with the kiddos. Is he in the restroom?" She said with a big smile on her face as she realized that Josh wasn't in the bed.
"Yeah, I had to go get Cory since it'd be awkward if I went in." And she just gave me this look.
"As if you haven't gone into the boys restroom when you were both younger. Middle school, Jr high, high school.. must I go on." I laughed at what she said.
"Yes yes, I know but there were always stalls. I never actually- why are we even talking about this?!" I ask while laughing.
"Yeah you're right. Anyway I guess I'll go wake up the kiddos."
"No! Josh literally just woke up and I think he just wants us right now."
"Okay yeah, sounds good." She said sitting on long couch that was there. I would've slept there if I hadn't slept next to Josh. They walked out and Cory was laughing and Josh was too.
"What are you too laughing about?" I ask laughing.
"Nothing." They both said.
"How do you feel?" Topanga asked him.
"I feel like... like death. I feel very weak and tired." He said honestly.
"Well you should rest then." She said leading herself and Cory out. I watched as they left Topanga closing the door but not before winking. Huh, wonder why. Then I looked over to Josh but he was already looking at me. He stretched out his arms.
"I know you haven't slept good, come here." He said quietly.
"No Josh, I can't the nurses-" I said
"Who cares, you and I both know that we sleep better together." He said his voice still scratchy from disuse.
I took off my shoes and slowly got up, Josh's arms still outstretched and his eyes watching me. I got to the bed as he scooted over just a bit to give me some space. I laid down and his arms immediately wrapped around me as I wrapped mine around him. And we both fell asleep. 
Topanga's POV~
I had left Josh and Stella alone because I knew they were both tired, I knew what I was doing. 30 minutes later I went back to the room thinking they'd be talking but when I opened the door I saw Josh and Stella holding each other in their sleep. Even in their childhoods, they always slept in the same room or bed, didn't matter if they were opposite genders. We realized that Stella slept better and soundly with Josh when she was 10, she had started having trouble sleeping and would always end up not sleeping and Josh the same. And when she would spend the night or vice versa, they never moved, once asleep they never woke up until the next morning. I smiled slightly at the memories, as I get a hand wrap around mine.
"Cmon. You have to sleep too. Before the kids wake up." I nodded as I looked again and smiled at the sight. I let Cory lead me to the chair I was sleeping in as Katy slept with Maya.
"How could they not see that they love each other? So much love, so much that it pours out onto everyone else."
"I think it's because they are always caught up with each other, I don't think they realize it yet, but I believe they were born to be together."
"Maybe we should push them together. Maybe then it'll happen."
"No Topanga, I think it already has happened."
"You think so?" I asked leaning into him.
"Yeah, I do. I mean, did you see the way she reacted, the only we've seen her like that is.."
"Is when she defended him in high school when he got into a fight."
"And she won, I don't think she'll let this one slide."
"I'm just glad they're happy."
"Me too Topanga, me too."
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He replied half-asleep.
Stella's POV~

"I love you, to whatever end."