Chapter 24

Stella POV~

"It's been months! Get over it!" I yelled from my room where I could hear Coulson rambling to Steve about my powers.

"I will not! You shocked me! On my butt!" He yelled back as I heard Cap laughing.

"I didn't know how to control my powers back then! And I apologized so many times!" I come out and shock him slightly

"That was on purpose." I giggle as Steve watched with a hidden smirk.

"We still haven't thought a name for you, we need one. And a suit." I grimace.

"Shouldn't that be your job? I'm terrible at that."

"How about Primal or Stellar?" I heard Steve add. My heart stopped. I haven't spoken to him since I woke up, I didn't even want to see or hear of him. I felt my heart to beat again and I breathed in and out.

"No, stellar is too close to her name but I do like Primal," he started to think of things that were synonymous to Stellar, "how about Primal Cosmic!"

"Good. You have a name. Now give her a suit and she'll be ready." I heard a voice come out. I nodded along and thanked both Coulson and Steve.

"Cap, you ready? Cosmic, I suggest you fly the jet." Fury said.

"Yes sir. You'll be surprised Steve, a lot has changed." I patted his chest as I walked by.

"I don't think I can be any more than I am now."

"Ten bucks you can."

"You're on." He says.

I flew the jet while taking to Riley and Maya. We were having such a great time until I got to the helicarrier. I said goodbye and I'd talk to them when I could. We hung up and I parked the jet.

"Captain, Coulson. We've arrived." I open the door as I walked out. I saw Natasha talking to dr. Banner.

"Dr. Banner, may I introduce Stella Lawrence. Has three PhDs and is doing one more in Astrology, graduates in 2 days." Nat introduced us.

"It's an honor to meet you Doctor. I'm a bag fan of your work, and the way you change into a green monster. My nephew loves you." I say.

"Uh thank you?" I smiled at him and laughed at his response.

"Dr. Banner, this is Captain America. Cap, this is dr. Banner."

"Pleased to meet you doc. Word is you can find the Tesseract." He glanced at me.

"That the only word?"

"Only one I care about." Cap said to him.

"Gentlemen, you might want to step in a bit." I say with my arms crossed and a smirk on my face.

"They want my in a pressurized sub, great." I hear Banner say sarcastically. I stifle my laugh. I shook my head as they leaned forward to see.

"Oh no, this is much worse."

Nat and I led them to where Fury was with Coulson. I stood by the glass table waiting for something, anything to kill this boredom. After all I did just turn 19. I look towards Steve and he handed me a 10 dollar bill. I laughed and he smiled at me.

"Told ya." I say to him.

"Last time I was alive, the strangest thing was a flying car."

"Flying car? Stark?" I asked vaguely placing his face. "I remember going to that."

Steve looked at me weirdly, "It must've been over 30 years ago, how could you have possibly been there?"

"I don't know. But I could've sworn I had been there. I remember accidentally walking into a German doctor with glasses, I can't remember his name.." I trailed off.

"Doctor Abraham Erskine?" He asked. It was like a string was pulled.

"Yes! Him and Howard Stark! We met at an engineering convention!" I say. Fury and Coulson slowly started walking towards me.

"Agent. I'm gonna need you to tell me what you are again and where you're from."

"I've told you this already," I say, confused.

"Agent Stella. That convention was exactly a year before Steve Rogers became Captain America. So we're going to have to dig deep."

"Ma'am, I need you to tell me how old you are." Steve looked at me concerned.

"I'm 19. I've been alive for 19 years only. You can call my mom!" I say starting to panic.

"She found me on the doorstep. I k ow I'm adopted but that's all I know. I swear!"

I felt arms wrap around me. And a soothing voice wrapped around my head,

"It's okay Stella, it's okay. You're okay. We'll figure this out. I promise." I heard Steve's voice say.