Part II

Stella POV ~

Coulson has trained me these past few months so has Nat and Clint. I'm now a level 8 agent. I have trained harder than ever both physically and mentally also known as my powers. They've developed over the past few months. I can touch someone without shocking them... or making them pass out, I even developed some new powers of my own. All under control, I finally got to move to my own apartment to keep my family safe. We still meet up but whenever I can. These past few months has mostly been about me settling in and training. However, now that we've located Captain America, things are gonna get interesting. I just have to accompany Fury to go see the good ol' man. The man in the seat looked towards that was being pointed at him by my very firm hands.
"Start moving." I said. He stepped on the gas and did as told. We arrived at the gym Steve was training and I tipped the traumatized driver, although I think I may have over tipped when I handed him $300. I walked towards the door with Fury tailing me. I walked in and walked right back out.
"Are you alright? Why didn't you go in agent?"
"Have you seen that man? He is a mighty fine man. Just give me a second." I hushed and pulled my hood off and let my hair flow as I took off the cap.
"What'd the bag ever do to you?" I ask cooly as I strolled in.
"Just letting off some steam, ma'am." He said. "May I ask what a young lady is doing here so late?"
"Of course, I'm here to ask you what you know about the tesseract. We found it along with you." I dropped the folder beside him, he glanced and walked over to the bags and picked one up. "That's what we know about it now. Anything else?"
"Yeah, you should've left it in the ocean." His voice was steady but firm and all I heard was the door slam shut. I walked out to where Fury was going dark.
"Did he say anything?"
"Yeah. We should've left it in the ocean."
"Did he take the folder?"
"Yes."
"Did he-"
"Yes, yes, and yes. Sir, with all do respect, he just woke up from a good long nap for someone to tell him that the war they won is about to start again. You also gave him no choice but to join. So if you please, I'm late for dinner and I'd really like to see my family before all this," I gestured towards New York, "goes downhill."
"Go." He said, "oh, and agent. Thanks for the wake-me-up."
"No problem Nick." I salute and turned on my heel to walk to a familiar place. But I guess I wouldn't get there because I heard footsteps and heavy breathing. I slowed down subtilely and as soon as I did I was grabbed from behind. I reached to grab my gun but it was not there and I was now in the air. I elbowed the attacker in the ribs and threw my head back. I heard a satisfying crunch and a groan. Their arms loosened and I was able to flip them over. I pulled us into a dark alley.
"Who are you?" I ask,
"Captain America. Steve Rogers. We just talked inside." I heard. I turned on my flash and looked at him. I slightly laugh at the bruised lip I created.
"Forgive me. Usually when someone wants to talk they tap on the shoulder instead of grabbing them from behind." I say.
"Sorry ma'am. But I overheard you talking to the director. Thank you for your understanding. For that, I'll join. Officially."
"Great. Just wait 'till Coulson hears this."