Chapter 25

Stella P.O.V~

I can't help but think that maybe I am as old as Steve. Maybe I'm just over thinking this. I mean maybe I haven't even met this doctor. I look down at what I'm studying right now, this so called Loki, god of mischief. So far, he has immortality but that's a given, the power to duplicate himself, and a shiny scepter. He seems to have the new powers I acquired recently. The power to duplicate myself, speed, agility, and strength, only Cap can spar with me now because I hurt agent Coulson last time and surprisingly enough I still have electricity flowing through my veins. We realized this when I got struck with lightning on a side mission. I stretch my neck before I could get that cramp I was feeling. I also take advantage and glance at Steve. I smiled when I saw him already looking at me. I then heard Natasha say from the front of the quinjet,

"We'll arrive in 5. Cap, Cos, you're up." I put the file away in the drawer and put my utilities beck on and I grabbed the mask that covers the sides of my face and my eyes.

"You seemed very interested in what you were reading I didn't want to bother you." Steve said while putting on his helmet. 

"Yes, I was. Unsurprisingly, we have like zero stuff on Loki. Except that he has the power to duplicate himself, is immortal, has a shiny scepter, and has a huge ego." I stopped and grabbed two of my favorite daggers and guns. I walked over to the drop down and looked at Steve.

"You ready?"

"As I'll ever be." He replied to me.

"I'm asking because I know that it must be hard for you to adjust to the time era and once again, you're being thrust into the world." I looked at him and saw his face full with sadness.

"2 minutes." I heard Nat.

He looked down and looked at me,  "I know. But if I don't help the world, who will? Are you ready?"

I saw the pain in his eyes and I nodded to answer his question.

"You probably should've called your niece." He said but before I could answer,

"30 second window."

"Remember, just like we practiced." I nodded to him and got ready.

"Now!" And we jumped.

Cap landed right in front of a man and me. I stood behind him and looked at the man and did one quick over and moved people out of the way. I heard Cap start to talk to distract him,

"You know, the last time I was in Germany and saw a man that was standing above everyone else, we ended up disagreeing."

"The Soldier." He started, he got up, "the man out of time."

"I'm not the one who's out of time."

"Loki, drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha sounded through the intercom.

I saw Loki aim and fire at her but she was quick enough to dodge. I helped a woman up and rushed to a kid next to Steve. I grabbed him and found his native tongue,

"Where is your mother?" I asked in German and he looked around, shook his head and tears welled up in his eyes.

"Shh shh, it's okay, we will find her." I listen to the crowd and find a woman screaming for her child. I gab the little boy and rush him to the woman. She turns to see me putting him back on the ground and giving him a light push to go to her. She smiled through her tears and held her baby. He turned around and ran back to me, I get tiny arms tighten around my body I hugged back and pulled away to go back to Steve.

"Thank you. What is your name?" I heard a thick German accent.

"Cosmic." And rushed back to Steve to see the shield discarded and him kneeling. I grabbed the shield and just as I did, Steve roundhouses Loki in the face. Loki aims at me with the scepter but stops in his tracks. 

"Wha-" I took his hesitation to my advantage as I start to hear "Shoot to Thill" and kicked Loki away from both Steve and I. He gained control only to get shot at by laser beams. 

"Make your move Reindeer Games." Loki slowly shifted to a normal persona but his eyes glued to me.

"Mr. Stark."

"Cap'n. I don't have the pleasure of knowing you." He added, directing himself to me.

"Nope." I say as I put Loki in handcuffs and take him to where the quinjet  was hovering.

We were in the quinjet and I was looking for my phone. Steve was watching Loki along with Stark. He saw my phone on the table and grabbed it.

"Cos." I spun and saw him standing right behind me with my phone.

"Oh, thanks Captain." I looked for Topanga's number.

'I'm on a mission. If anything happens, you know why to do. I miss you guys and I love you.'

I I turn around and look out the window to see lightning. A storm.

"Cos, stop doing that." Nat said.

"It's not me!" As soon as I said that I turn to Stark.

"What? Scared of a little lightning?" He asked Loki.

"I'm not overly fond of what follows." He retorts and looks over at me.

I give him a suspicious look and get this tug in my gut. I put a hand on my torso.

"Cos? You alright?" I hear Steve say.

"I- what are you doing to me!" I yell at Loki.

"I'm not doing anything."

"Blonde! On the roof!" I yell and throw myself down. Stark and Steve look at my confusingly and then they hear it. The footsteps and the door being ripped off. The blonde grabs Loki from his seat but before they could leave Loki grabs my foot.

"Hey! Let go!" I squirmed around in his grip. "I said LET GO!" And I kicked him in the face. He held on tighter. I grunted as I grabbed onto Stark's foot. Stark attempted to shoot to at the blonde but was hit by a hammer before he could.

"Cos!"

"Cap!" I clawed at the floor and tried to grab something, anything. I looked around and saw the chair that I was sitting on. I grabbed the leg of it and held on. I searched for my dagger that I had mistakenly put down. I saw it by Stark's foot as he was getting up. I stretched just a little further and grabbed it. Just as I had I was pulled more by Loki's grip.

"Loki! Release the girl!" I hear a booming voice.

"Yeah! Release me you narcissistic idiot!" I kept trying to loosen his grip while I felt to hands wrap around my gloves. Soon enough, I lost my grip and I fell off the plane. I expected to fall to my death but instead I was grabbed by my wrist. I looked up and saw who was holding me.

"Uh, thanks."  I say but look down to see where I can land safely.

Thor puts all us on a cliff. I look around and fix my mask.

"Loki. End this." I see Loki on the hard floor as he starts to laugh.

"Thor. Take off her mask. She looks just like her." He emphasized.

"Like who?" I ask, slowly creeping down to the safe path I saw.

"I don't care. Do I look to be playing games?" He booms. I looked in between them.

"Listen well brother-" he was suddenly cut off by Stark tackling him into a meadow. I rushed down to help but was held back by a pair of hands.

"How are you alive? I thought you dead! We mourned you! TELL ME!" Loki implored.

"What are you talking about! I'm 19 years old. Let go of me! And get over this sick obsession you have over me! I don't even know you." I yell and ran off to go find Stark and the blonde beauty.