Chapter 15

Stella P.O.V ~
It's been a couple of months since Josh had the accident. We were literally two days from New Years. The odd triangle was still going strong, but whenever Josh came around she's flirt with him. A unique problem this triangle is, that's for sure. I still haven't seen those guys that caused the accident but I'm still not over it. it's been 3 months since josh was let out of the hospital and not once had those losers stopped to visit him. Some friends they are.. Anyway, Josh had finally healed up but was studying even harder since he missed three months of university, of course being the great friend I am, I decided to stop by once to let them know what was going and and the board decided not to kick him out. My thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the girls bursting through my door, out of breath.

"What in the world, Riley?!" I ask just as she yells,

"Maya is avoiding talking about what happened between her and Lucas!"

"Seriously? This is what it's about?" I took a deep breath, "Maya, just as you made her talk about her kiss with Lucas and come forward about it means you have too as well."

"But I don't wanna talk about it!" she whined as she threw herself to my bed. I put my phone down and slowly walked towards her,

"Maya," I start and she looked towards me, I, then, proceeded to push her off my bed, "GET OVER IT AND TALK ABOUT IT! YOU ARE A FIERCE WOMAN WHO CAN'T BE HELD DOWN BY A STUPID EMOTION!" I sat back down and continued to send a text to Harper asking what lesson she was planning to teach today.

'Harper, would you be a dear and tell me about your lesson plan today? x SL' almost immediately I got a reply.

'Do you remember that lesson Prof. Villanueva taught in junior year of uni? xx'

'The sense or sensibility one by Austen?'

'That's the one. Why? Whats going on?'

'Riley & Maya... Sending them to school now.'

'Oh goodness, that triangle needs to die already.'

"Riding with your dad, me, or strangers?" I grab my bag and keys, heading towards the door.

"YOU!" They both scream.

We got to school in 20 minutes because an trucker almost ran me over 'cause of traffic, like just cause you've got a big truck don't mean I can't hurt you. I walked into Harper's class when I knew Maya and Riley had that class.

"Does love make sense?" Harper asked,

"NO, no, no, no, no, no, no." Maya cries while pointing at the question on the board.

"Jane Austen's Sense and Sensibility, focused on the multiple loves of two young women." She walks around the class making eye contact with every single student in there, "Miss Austen felt there were two approaches to love: Sense or Sensibility. Your aunt and I were both taught this novel in University, Riley. She was the only one to get an A because she understood where Austen stood. So, can anyone tell me what is Sense?" I watched as students began to squirm in their seats, uncomfortable with the topic of love in English class, I suppressed a giggle as Farkle answered her question.

"Good, intelligent judgment."

"And Sensibility?"

"When your feelings get in the way of that." Lucas jumped in. I looked toward my niece who was already watching me like a hawk.

"So what you think you should feel versus what you feel? Correct?" She asked and students began to lean forward, suddenly interested with the topic.

"You-- You know what's a good book? Hop on Pop.." Maya says awkwardly,

"Come on, Maya, What's not to love about figuring out love?" Harper looks at her knowingly.

"Help me." Maya turns to Riley.

"Nope. I'm just going to sit back and watch this time." She smiles, crosses her arms, and leans back.