Chapter 9: "Leave him"

A/N: Back with chapter 9! Hope everyone has a happy reading!

1973 Milan- Italy

We ran upstairs.

Alden lead the way while Elliot followed behind me as we turned the corners into their room.

Sitting down onto the wooden floor, Elliot scrambled over at the nightstand before returning with the first aid kit.

We hid one in the room,  just in case of injuries.

Which happens a lot.

Alden rubbed some disinfectant onto my arms. The burning liquid seeping into the cuts while recoiling into the rest of my skin.

Flinching my arm, Elliot patted my shoulder.

"We're getting there." Alden persisted, gripping my left arm in his palm.

Dabbing the cotton ball onto the cut, the dried blood stained part of my sleeves.

"You're not in good shape." Elliot portrayed.

"Yeah, try falling out of the third floor's window. Your shape would be pretty bad too." I retorted, as he rubbed the disinfectant again.

"Hold still, I'm gonna put some bandages on your arm."

Wrapping some white bandages onto the cuts we rolled back down my sleeves to hopefully hide everything.

There were multiple injuries, which I wasn't surprise. Most of them were located on my arms as I slashed them coming down from the window. The others were on my knees and legs, with cuts spanning from my thigh to the knee cap. One that was more noticeable than most was on my forehead, right on the crease of my eyebrow.

"Are you feeling better?" Alden asked, helping me from the wooden floor to the chair.

Simply nodding my head, I glanced down at the wounds. Dark shadows of blood still lined the white fabric while some clear stains were visible at the edge of my clothing.

Glancing at Elliot he ran to the closet in the back and found some of my spare clothes in the left drawer.

He chose the dark sleeves shirt and long khaki pants.

"Hope these are better." He said while handing me the clothes.

"Thanks" I said, cracking a grin. Which ended up being a bad idea, the cuts on my face stung with an enormous amount of pain. Wincing a bit, I ended up bearing my teeth as I changed from the bloodied clothes.

"What do we do now?" Elliot asked concerned, his eyes reflecting a soft-gradient of burnt umber.

"Just wait it out. I mean Alden disinfected the wounds so we'll be fine, right?" I reassured him.

"But Leo, what about your ankle?" Alden pointed out.

Taking a look, I pulled up the brown pants to reveal a swollen heap on my right ankle. The color was a bright red that began to darken at the edge and corners; some bruises has already appeared but mostly the part was swollen.

I maneuvered my ankle. The twisting movement created jolts of needles that pierced through my nerves and skin. I couldn't move it, at least not by much.

"It looks like you've sprained it Leo." Alden said as he touched my ankle.

Gripping his shoulder, he waited for a few seconds to see if I was okay with it. Nodding my head, Alden held the end of my feet before beginning to twist it in a circle.