Chapter 27: Nostalgia

A/N: Chapter 27 reporting! We're growing close to the end, yay!!! Anyhow, this chapter is a bit short--didn't have much time this week, but I feel better now! Hope everyone has a happy reading!!

1987 Milan, Italy

The concrete walls reflected the black shadow as their arm strike down.

Instantly, my arms caught the man's hand as a black dagger was stopped at my throat.

The tip of the slanted blade was touching my neck as rigid edges ran across its frame. The man's body heaved down as his force brought the dagger closer; gritting my teeth, I kneed his abdomen in discourse.

He didn't even flinch. Just a slight shudder as his grip tightened around it.

Digging my nails into his hand, I gripped his wrist before bending it in the opposite direction.

A crackling twist. The flesh in his hand turned a dark purple as his fingers clutched the now useless hand. Seizing the opportunity, I sent a kick to his jaw. The dagger flew out of his hand and onto the cemented floor.

Heavy breaths and a pair of aggressive eyes were now filling the room as I clutched a hand around my throat.

My sights were muddled, the room was shaking underneath my feet. The shapes were merging together as the colors drifted from a dark blue that blinkered into a deepening grey. My throat parched and my hands were still recovering from the brutal force put upon it.

The man in front of me wasn't in 'champion' state either.

The twist he took earlier fractured his two bones that connected to his major nerves. The pain alone should take a few weeks to get over.

He was trying not to stagger while holding his irregular and twisted wrist in his hand. His brown eyes were impaling my body while his teeth was coughing up a snarl. A jagged scar ran across his cheek bones that were puffing from anger as his nostrils started to flare up.

"..Fuck...I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!" His words flying out in anger as he dived straight for me.

I could only dodge as his massive figure plunged forth. Reaching for the dagger that slid across the floor; I gripped it into my palms as the sweaty texture rubbed at my skin. Diving for the man, I plunged it at his throat aggressively.

Tacking him to the ground, I managed to rip the dagger into his skin. Patches of flesh were cut open as I repeatedly strike down at his arms he raised in defense. Pinning him down I gouged at his shoulders when suddenly he wrapped his calves around my waist.

Gripping my throat in his hand, the man slammed my head down into the concrete floor.

The brute force sent my head into spirals as my glasses flew off my face. My ears started to ring as my head felt pummeled into the ground countless of time.

But before I could gather the pain into one sentence; the man's fist landed on my face.

His knuckles dug at the corner of my eye as another fist, knocked my locked jaws separate from each other. The bitter taste of red liquid seeps onto my tongue as it left both my mind and body in a daze.

"HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT, MOTHERFUCKER!" He screamed.

The punches kept coming in a rough pattern as he held my head down with his broken fist.

His knees crushing my legs underneath him while his voice circled around me.

The man was letting out his fury as I tried to grasp a breath of air. My sight was fading, the ground was merging together with the blackness that started to grow. I couldn't see further than the man's shoes in front of me as his punched continue to break my conscious.