Extra |1

A/N: SO GUESS WHAT I HAVE? Yes, its an extra chapter short. I have not written about my boys in so long it feels so weird. But so nostalgic too. I wanted to start off a little fun, just playing around with the characters, and actually do something in Alden's pov. So here you go! FYI, there is more chapter shorts to come, just currently doing slow editing. Its been a long time, so please forgive my mistakes. Hope you guys like it!

1979 Milan, Italy 

Usually, I would like to say I'm a patient person.

I take pride in my craft for taunting. It's an art mastered through understanding what does and doesn't annoy the person. 

I would tease, and taunt him with dirty words. Forcing him to take the lead as I watch his millions of weak expressions---it brings me a sense of joy that makes it worthwhile.

I'd wait for him to respond to my kisses, to plead me with those innocent lips of his in a soft-broken voice.

But tonight was a different story. 

Leo has been absent from the household for almost a week.

The 14th Don sent him away on a mission of sorts. Describing it as "honing his skills" for the future, and that he should be familiarizing himself with such subject.

Needless to say, the description of such mission was kept bleak and hidden from me.

Nonetheless, after prying Leo the night before, he finally caved into my interrogation.

"The 14th Don sent me to retrieve information from Eclair, of the Valentino group." He calmly worded, each syllable probably carefully planned out.

Stray hair of auburn fell on his neck as I ruffled them past his ears.

Though his facial expression remained unchanged; hints of red spread past his earlobes and neck.

He licked his lips nervously. Glancing up at me. He cocked his head a bit before giving me a reassuring smile.

"It won't be too long. Don't worry." He said. 

"It won't be too long. Don't worry."  I mocked and gestured. Well, yeah bullshit. Like I'm not gonna worry when you're off seeing that sly ass vixen. 

His absence sent a fuel of rage in my chest, it was a source of anger that  imprinted on my skin. 

Directed at who or what, that I'm unsure of. 

So hence, tonight, I was not patient. 

As soon as the door opened, I grabbed his wrist and slammed him against the wall. Without a moment to process, I kissed his lips aggressively while pushing his back against the plastered material.

He resisted at first, trying to wreathe his hands free from my clutch, leaving his glasses to fall on the wooden floor.

Arching his back, he tried to shake free with his strength, but it only made my grip tighter.

Sucking on his lips, I tilted his head while letting the tip of my tongue find it's way in. Sensing his hesitation, I adjusted my grip-- letting it loosen as my hands traveled down towards his hips.

Kissing him made all the anger dry up within seconds. Almost like a desert sand soaking up any hints of water. For that minute, the water soothed the roughness of the heat.

But in return, it made a different type of aggression arise.

One I was not aware was capable.