Episode 3

Both children were looking at swasan shockingly

Aarav : mom
Khushi : dad

Khushi runs to swara and aarav runs to sanskaar
Aarav : dad is dadi telling truth is she my mumma?
Khushi to swara : mumma that aunty is telling right is he my dad?

Both swasan nods
Khushi then goes to sanskaar and aarav goes to swara

Khushi/aarav : dad/mumma
Both swasan felt happiness listening to that words, though they heard this words everyday but today there was something special.....

For swara it was aarav she got a son and she now has a responsiblity towards both...

And Sanskaar it was khushi because he always loved jhanvi and aarav equally but today he got to know that he have to share his love with his daughter too and he have to fill the space of father's in khushi heart he never have to differentiate between them....

Aarav hugs swara
Aarav : mumma you are my mumma but you were swara aunty na how would you become my mumma ?

Swara laughed a little at his question
Swara : beta your dad and i are going to marry so from today call me mumma and khushi is your sister ok...

Aarrav got happy as he got his mumma and khushi as his sister he hugs swara.....

Swara felt immense happiness hugging aarav 

Khushi : daddy but you are not my dad because my dad has died mom told me that he has gone to God and become a star...

Sanskaar felt bad listening her words
Swara heard her words and became teary eyes
Sanskaar : beta forget all that from today just rememeber only one thing that i am your Papa ok your mamma and i will get marry so inshort i became your papa na so dont think much and give hug to your papa common....

Khushi smiled and hugged him sanskaar also felt happy seeing her happy
Swara smiled how he handled khushi smartly all elders were adoring them....

After the ceremony all guest went but Gadodias and Maheshwari's were sitting...
Anupurna dp shekhar and sharmishta were sitting with pandit and finalising the dates for marraige and all youngsters were sitting in lawn and trio kids were playing in the room...

In lawn 
Raglak were busy in their own world
Anjali and karan were busy in their silly fights, While Swara was sitting and was in deep thoughts when pankhuri saw her and goes to her
Pankhuri : hii swara

Swara looked up and smiled seeing her pankhuri and swara were sitting little far from all so they can't hear anything

Pankhuri : i know we couldn't talk properly in all this but as you know my name is Pankhuri i must tell you you are really pretty...

Swara : thanks bhabhi....

She said smiling but the smile didn't reached her eyes...

Pankhuri : swara i know it must be difficult for you to adjust in our house and for agreeing for the remarraige I can understand but trust me this family is just beautiful you know they have never ever made me feel about my parent's absense because they have filled that space mom and dad have loved me so much that no father in law and mother in law will love in this world.
Wait I'll tell you about everyone start with dad he is so funny not at all strict.. he is always cool down he never ever shouted on anyone... And then mom she is really great mom she never ever treats me like daughter in law, she has always loved me like Anjali
Ok then Sanskaar Laksh Anjali the trio considers me as their own sisters.... You know swara I had no siblings in my life but this trio never let me feel like that ....