Episode 44

Next day it was the day when finally they were going......swara was busy in packing stuffs while sanskaar was busy in call......

But sanskaar saw swara and noticed that she is still lost in her dream......

He goes to her and backhugged her......

Sanskaar : still thinking of yesterday???

Swara : sanskaar if i may ask something will you answer....

Sanskaar: ask anything i am ready to answer.....

Swara : what if sahil comes really and snatched me away from you.....

Sanskaar turned swara and looked in her eyes.....

Sanskaar : he will be dead cause you are mine and only mine i won't let him affect you....if he didn't died in that accident i will kill him with my own hands.....

Swara hugged him with teary eyes....

Swara : i cant live without you sanskaar i am really scared after yesterday's incident and then dream please stay with me.....

Sanskaar : sshhh swara its ok i am here only just stay calm.....

Swara calmed down and sanskaar broke the hug.....

Still some tears were on her face.....her lips were trembling......

Sanskaar kissed her tears and sucked them.....

Then he claimed her trembling lips with his rough ones and started kissing it softly.....

Making her forget everything......

After sometime when she calmed down she participated in the kiss.....both were kissing eachother passionetley......

Both broke the kiss and joined their forehead.....

Sanskaar : sanskaar is of swara and swara is if sanskaar's no one have the guts to snatch me away from you....or take you away from me.....so just keep that in mind......

Swara smiled and nodded 

While at that time they heard bell rings.....

They opened the door and laksh and ragini were standing with their bags....

Sanskaar : laksh ragu....

While laksh hugs him and ragini hugs swara in exitement....

Laksh : bhai hows you....

Sanskaar : yeh am good but you were going to meet on airport na so sudden surprise.....

Ragini : jiju actually our flight landed just now and we thought why dont to come here.....i was missing youll so much.....

Ragini side hugged sanskaar.....

Sanskaar : i too miss youll both and laksh see how change you had been after your honeymoon.......

Laksh : haha all because of this mad girl she had emptied my pocket by her shopping and all....and see how dark i have been......she only does shopping and i have to roam in sunlight......only because of her

Sanskaar : aee dont say anything to my sis warna i will beat you black and blue

Ragini shows him tounge....

Swara : no sanskaar not fair why are you shouting at laksh maybe he is right and waise bhi ragini is shopholic so i know her.........

Laksh : see bhabhi is on my side.....

Sanskaar : ha yeah bhabhi ke devar.....

Laksh : haa so what you are not taking your saali's side.....