Episode 48

Shocking moment for everyone karan, sanskaar, swara, pankhuri, adi, laksh, ragini......

Bruises all over her face neck.....her top torn from sleeves.....many marks on neck....blood oozing from corner of lips.....

All four adi laksh sanskaar karan didnt reapond for a minute....

While swara bends and covered her with the shawl she was wearing......

While pankhuri and ragini were trying to wake her up.....cryingly.....

Karan at that instant came from shocking state and picked anjali and placed her in his laps.....

Karan : anjali......anju open your eyes sweetheart see your karan came anjali open your eyes anjali......

While anjali wasnt reaponding and karan was shouting like mad.....

While sanskaar adi and laksh came into senses.....

Sanskaar : anjali....

Adi taps her cheeks

Adi : anju baby get up anju.....

Laksh checking her pulse rate.....

Laksh having tears and worried on his face.....

Laksh : bbhaaii her pulse is falling we need to hurry.....we need to go to hospital asap.....

Karan : laksh nothing will happen to her ok ......

He picks her up in his arms and headed to the car......

Karan sits back with anjali and laksh.....

While adi was driving and pankhuri was beside adi.....

 in next car sanskaar was driving and swara and ragini accompany him......

Karan was trying to wake her up while laksh was wiping the blood from her face shivering......

Karan while crying : i am sorry anju i couldnt come when u needed me i am sorry please wake up......

He hugs her and cried while laksh cried more seeing it and seeing her sister in that state.....

Adi while hitting the wheel 

Adi : no no no nothing has happened to her karan laksh have youll gone mad stop crying nothing has happened to her.....

While all knows what has happened but dont wanna accept the reality......

Pankhuri was in tears too first time she was feeling short in words to console adi......

While in swasan car sanskaar was driving but all incidents were coming infront of him.....

He dont wanna believe what actually happened.....he just want anjali to be ok while swara tapped his shoukders....

Sanskaar : swara i know anjali is fine nothing has happened to her i know......

Swara : sanskaar plz smhalo khud ko please everything will be fine.....

While sanskaar was controlling his tears and ragini was just sitting listening to them as anjali was close to her very much.......

They reached hospital.....

Karan was carrying anjali.....

As hospital knows laksh.....

Laksh directly told karan to take her to icu and informed doctors to come fast.....

While one lady doctor nisha came with some nurses....

Dr. nisha : laksh you at this time....

Laksh : nisha please see my sister....