Episode 33

The engagement was held at maheshwari mansion....

It was evening time all were busy in getting ready and seeing the preparations....

As whenever guest will arrive...

Swasan room was quite big it has changing room attached to their room...

Sanskaar came from changing room wearing white sherwani with spiked hair...(omg i will die if i see it real)

Swara was ready in white colour churidaar with light makeup and straight hairs ( she will take all hearts today)...

Sanskaar heart skipped a bit to see her like that...

While swara was just lost in her prince they weared exactly same colour dress...

Sanakaar comes to her...

Sanskaar : well staring is bad!!!

Swara : am not staring anyother guy... i am staring the most handsome and charming man who is no other than my own husband...

Swara : waise what were you doing mr. maheshwari 

She raises her eyebrows

Sanskaar : hmm

Sanakaar made her turn and both were looking at mirror...

Sanskaar : well i was seeing my princess who is looking so breathtaking i am in no mood to let you go down now...

Sanskaar started giving wet kisses around her neck...

Sanskaar usually kisses her but still he does not get in physical contact despite he wants her but he knows her health comes first...

Swara was lost in touch she grabbed his hand which was on her belly...

Swara : ssaannskaarr...

She was moaning his name....

Sanskaar stopped and hugged her from back...

Sanskaar : but swara i thought u may be wearing sari as u love to wear sari on occasions

Swara : sanskaar you very well know that why i am not wearing it...

Sanskaar shruggs his shoulderss and then he remembered something

Sanskaar : damn swara dont tell me that you are not wearing it because your burn marks will be visible...

Swara : ofcourse sanskaar and i dont want anyone to see how ugly my body is so its better and i am happy in this suits...

She was about to go when sanskaar held her wrist...

It was so in a swift moment that she landed on his chest....

Sanskaar : how dare you swara... how dare you to say my wife is ugly do you know how much i am hurted of your statement...

Swara was about to speak

Sanskaar : let me speak swara how many times should i tell you that your outer beauty is nothing infront of inner i love the way you are... and today also you are the most gorgeous woman present on earth....swara you may feel that you are burnt you are not previous... but trust me swara nothing has changed neither you... neither your beauty... you are still the same and will remain same till we turn old understand... so never say that again...

Swara looks at him at teary eyes

And moulded her lips with his...

She supported herself by his neck while sanskaar too reciprocates after some time...