Episode 43

How good it feels when your morning starts in the arms of those who is your life......

The same was with swasan they were just happy....they just got what was their's......

Swara woke first......it was quite morning....then she saw sanskaar clutching her even more tightly....she looked at him and smiled and just glanced over herself.....

Her body was filled woth love bites and all.....

She just love the way how he loved her and claims her his......

She was staring at him....when she heard his voice

Sanskaar : well staring is bad......

Swara got surprised as he was awake.....

Till now sanskaar has opened his eyes and was watching her with a smirk......

Swara : hmm well its not bad till i am not watching anyother guy.....its my husband and i have that right......

Sanskaar : hmm well it seems that you are little bit possessive for your husband.....

Swara : well i am...

And why shouldn't i my hubby is the most handsome man in the world.....then i would be possessive......

Sanskaar : ahaaa is it so well in that case i should be more possessive than you coz my wife is damn beautiful.....and i wont tolerate any guy staring at her.....

Swara : oh my cute chubby maheshwari!!!

Sanskaar : impossible.....

Swara turned then she felt pain in her body she winced.....

Swara : aah owch....

Sanskaar : swara what happened u fine???

Swara : hmm body is paining....

She blushes....coz its all beacause of their love making sessions.....

Sanskaar understood it....

Sanskaar : shit am damn sorry swara.....its all because of me am really really sorry i should have been gentle to you.... am sorry

He was blaberring when swar kissed him to sshh him.....

She was kissing him while he was in shock....he didnt get the time to reciprocate when she departs .....

Swara : will you now be quiet......

Sanskaar : it is good way to stop me....when you will do this to stop me then i am ready to blabber all my life......

While swara blushes more....

Sanskaar : oh swara damn i forgot swara today we are going in a party....all the bussiness man have arrived there and they want me to come along with you....

Swara : oh great....and sanskaar havent you forgot so laksh and ragini are coming tomorrow we have to catch tomorrow's flight for India.....

Sanskaar : hmm good days end so fast...now in there you will be busy in home i will in business we wont get much time for us....

Swara : so what we are together na and till we are us how will good days end....and i am so exited coz i will see them after so many days and ut khushi was missing you so much i called them yesterday...

Sanskaar : oh noo i missed it yr...chalo koi nahi will buy many things for them today chalo now come we have to leave for house.....

They both wear their clothes.....