Episode 55

Hello everyone am back....

I know am late but i did it intentionally i actually wasnt willing tow rite coz of the amount of comments i recieved to previous episodes......

If this will continue and all readers will remain silent then the update will be more late and maybe i would end punar viavh....

So do comment everyone neither then it would end unplanned....

Maheshwari mansion...

It was mehendi and sangeet function....the preparations were on full swing.....

And all wete very much excited coz tomorrow will be a grand wedding......

While all were busy in preparations there in swasan room sanskaar was busy in feeding swara.....

Sanskaar : swara please drink this....

Swara was fully irritated first because of her mood swings and second because of her devil husband who was making her drink milk just after she had lunch......

Swara : offo sanskaar please na.... just now i had my meal and now you are telling me to drink this... see our baby is also full please na....

Sanskaar : no jaan no more excuses.... you have to eat it.... its healthy for you and our baby please eat for me.....

He made a cute pout 

Swara couldnt hold her... she smiled and pecked his pout starling him.....

Swara ; how can i ignore you and you sweet pouts...

Sanskaar : well u r being a theif u know.... you said those lines which i usually say.....

Swara : so what!!! everything is fair in love and war right....

While she laughed and he smiled at her....

Just a second before she was angry now she is laughing...

Swara : but am not gonna drink this...

While sanskaar was about to say further when pankhuri and aupoorna came.....

Pankhuri : why swara???? why are you troubling my bro....

Swara : bhabhi am not troubling him.... he is troubling me... i just dont wanna  drink this milk first toh am soo full and then i dont like its smell....

Anu : aww swara u r seriously behaving like a child u know....

Sanskaar : swara please na jaan have it.....

She always loves when he calls her jaan....

Pankhuri : swara you know if u will drink milk it will be healthy for your baby too na so common drink it.....

While swara made faces and somehow drank fully.....

Anu : wow finally.....

While swara just smiled as she got so much caring in laws...

While sanskaar excused himself as he wanted to call someone......

He called some people of his staff and invited them to wedding... 

He personally cannot go and invite so he just called everyone....

Then he dialed avinah aka sahil's number.....

Sahil on the other hand got surprise on his call....

Sahil : hello

Sanskaar ; hey avinash... how are you???