Episode 73

Hey guys i hope everyone is fine....

Again sorry for being so late as i posted the reason of my late update is my phone was lost so couldn't upload any.... i am sorry everyone i assure thatt now there would be no delay in posting punar vivah.....

And guys messages are foming to post incomplete journey i seriously appreciate that but guys understand that punar vivah is left with only few episodes so i want it to be perfect in the last episodes  that's why i am not focusing on incomplete journey just let me complete it once then i will focus on incomplete journey & raabta.....

I hope my readers understand i just dont wanna mix up stories and make it bad i just want you'll to read best of mine so please do understand
Thanks lets proceed further.....

3 months leap.....

At 3am at n8 when everyone is sleeping.....

In swasan room swara and sanskaar were sleeping hugging eachother and their fingers entangled.....

And sudden swara opened her eyes......

She looked beside and saw sanskaar sleeping peacefully......

She smiled but the reason she woke was her carving for chocolate icecream......

But she cant go by herself because it was strict instruction by sanskaar to not go anywhere alone so she cant go and her heart was not letting to wake him up as he was looking too cute so she decided she'll do it herself ....

She somehow gained courage and removed his hands as she did this his eyes snapped open and swara was shocked......

Sanskaar : what happened swara u wanna go baathroom?

Swara : umm noo sanskaar actually umm.....

Sanskaar ; what happened jaan is it paining shall we go to doc?
😅😂

Swara : baba relax nothing happened its just that i want chocolate icecream which is in fridge.....i dont want to wake u up isliye i was going alone...

Sanskaar sat on bed and saw her puppy face and smiled.....

Sanskaar : jaan u would have wake me up i told u na my sleep is not important than u and our baby..... i can get my sleep back but not u understood..... so whenever u feel like anything wake me up u know na i am always there......

Swara felt so much happiness well she always thanked God for sanskaar but the way he handles swara's moodswings is way adorable and swara too always fall for him she always just thanked God for such a beautiful soulmate.....

Sanskaar : you wait I'll go and bring....

Swara : no i too wanna come i will eat in kitchen please take me naaaa......

Sanskaar : acha baba ok come...

He hold her hand and both started walking to kitchen....
I repeat (walking)
Yes guys sanskaar is now a healthy man he is free from paralysis well till now his joints of hands and legs are weak but he can walk and write with it.....

And coming to swara she was wearing track and loose tshirt and her slight baby bump was seen.....

They both reached the kitchen table.....
And sanskaar made swara sit on table and then he took put icecream and pour it into bowl and served it to his lady.....

Swara was so carving for that icecream that she started eating it like a baby fast and leaving marks on chin and cheeks sanskaar was just watching like how can she so cute......
She was behaving like a child.....