Episode 51

Hii everyone
Note : this all has been written previously on telly updates... am just copy pasting it...
Incase anyone dont know....

So lets hope that today i make youll little satisfied.......

It has been 3 months.........

A long three months of sufferings, pain, crying of innocent soul anjali......

But yes she had learn to face the reality.....

She knows she cant change the past but she can do something for the future betterment......

She has got a huge amount of support from her brothers karan family the thing which helped her to be strong.......

At Mohit side he was out of India past 1 month he was afraid that maheshwari's will kill him so he went out of India with his dad......

But now he just came to do some his work of business he thought maybe they have all forgot the incident so ge didnt thought much of them......

At sahil side he was so frustrated he thought after that incident anjali will do suicide and maheshwari and swara will suffer but no they have supported her so much.....Now he was working on some other plan.......

While a girl was looking out if window wearing jeans white top with glasses on her eyes at that someone called her 9n phone.....

Girl : hello!!!!

Boy : anjali he is here......the day have came which you were waiting.....

Anjali : yeah karan just do as per our plan allright.........

Karan : yeah will reach there to pick you ok in some minutes......

Anjali : yeah ok bye

Anjali hung up the call and tear fell from his eyes but someone tapped her shoulders.....

Person : so he is here.....

Anjali : yes bhai our plan worked he came.....

She hugged sanskaar tightly while swara was just adoring both of them with teary eyes......

Sanskaar : are you sure of this......anju you are doing it without letting anyone know.....

Swara : yeah anjali you dont think yoy should tell everyone of your plan.....

Anjali : no bhabhi please only you both and karan knows of this....everybody thinks am happy and after 3 months they have started to live a normal life please i dont want to ruin it.......

Swara : and anjali what about you when you will live a normal life....

Sanskaar : you can hide your pain behind your smile anju but for how long.....

Anjali : i promise bhai after today the anjali will live his life bas today let her make them suffer who made her life hell.......

Sanskaar hugged her and kissed her forehead......

Sanakaar : all the best my beta.....may you get satisfaction after today......

Anjali bend down and touched their feets but they hesitated and picked her up

Anjali : thanks bhai and bhabhi for supportong me this much i cant thank enough of you and karan who helped me this much really thanks......

She joined her hands and swara hugged her 

Swara : no anjali how much you have suffered is no nothing infront of our help..... we just wish you will live your life happily after today......