Episode 49

HAPPY 50 EPISODES EVERYONE ITS NOT JUST PUNAR VIVAH HAS CROSSED HALF CENTURY BUT ALL READERS HAVE CROSSED IT WHO SUPPORTED IT THROUGHOUT.......MAY I TAKE A MINUTE TO THANKS ALL PEOPLE I AM REAALLY REALLY BAD AT NAMES SERIOUSLY GUYS I CANT NAME PEOPLE SO REALLY THANKS WHO WERE THERE FROM STARTING.....WHO WERE THER IN THIS JOURNEY BUT LEFT THE STORY.....AND OFCOURSE MY SILENT READERS I THANK THEM TOO....SO ON THIS DAY MAY I GET THE COMMENTS FROM ALL THOSE WHO ARE READING IT COZ I AM FEELING DISHEARTENED THAT YOULL ARE LOOSING INTEREST FROM MY STORIES....SO THOSE WHO ARE READING PLEASE COMMENT.....

AND YEAH HAPPY VALENTINE DAY I DIDNT EXPECTED THAT ON THIS ROMANTIC DAY I HAVE TO POST THIS SAD EPISODE BUT I PROMISE AFTER THIS TRACK MANY ROMANTIC SCENES ARE ON THE WAY I NEVER EVER CELEBRATED VALENTINES DAY BUT THOSE WHO ARE IN RELATIONSHIP CONGRATS......DONT LEAVE YOUR PARTNER EASILY COZ SOME ARE NOT LUCKY AS YOU ARE....SO DONT WASTE WHAT IS YOURS......

BAS Now back to story........

Karan said that he wanted to be alone with anjali.....

All nodes.....

Karan enters the room.....

He was actually hating himself aftrt seeing her state .....

Machines around her.... bruises over her hands......

She is in a deep sleep.....he remembers her words... her bold acts....her smartness her charm......

When she fought with her brothers for him.....whem she changed the flirty karan to one woman man......

He remembers how childish she acts sometimes and sometimes how matured......

Soem days before was their engagement and after 10 days their wedding was there and now he was feeling like nobody can explain......

He just said beside her....

A tear escapes his eye......

Karan : i am sorry anju i wasnt there to save you.....i have promised to take care of you......but i wasnt there.....but please dont give this punishment please get up anjali......al are waiting for you.....your mom dad....my maa papa your hero brothers who are all worried for their doll your adi bhaiya sanskaar and laksh bhai al your all bhabhis all are waiting to open your eyes....and most inportant i want you anjali i want you to open your eyes to let out your fear.....please anjali just once come back will both will kill that bastard.....i promise will give him that punishment that whenever if someone thinks of this they will shiver before trying to do with someother girl..... but anju i cant fo it alone i want you please come back anju dont leave me alone please......i will be with you all life but dont leave me and go ease please please..........

He cried clutching her hand......

While she made some movement in her hand ......

He felt it.......he looked at her and kept his hand on her face.....

Karan : anju.....he shouts.....Doctor....doctor......

Everyone outside hears his voice came inside hirriedly with doctor......

Karan : doctor see she is making some movement in her hand......

While all gets happy to hear it.....

Doctor comes to her and examines her.....

Slowly slowly she opens himer eyes......

While all were happy that finally she opened her eyes.......

Doctor to them : she has just came in senses please see to it youll dont stress her much......

Doctor goes