Episode 66

Eid Mubarak.....to all my readers friends everyone......

May this Eid brings all the happiness in ur life....Ameen.....

Now coming back to story am sorry in advance if you cry but dont beat me up for the tears as am already crying😭😭😭

But happy for such happy response from you'll feeling really happy.....thanks....

After sanskaar was shifted in normal ward.......

All the members came and meet sanskaar......

All didn't showed sympathy to him because they knew this wasnt the time he needs sympathy he needs support of them.....

Aditya hugged sanskaar.....

Adi : everything's gonna fine sanskaar.....you'll be like before.....

Adi knew how he was controlling his emotions......

Sanskaar : hmm.....

Sanskaar knew its effects..... 

Laksh came....

Laksh : bhai dont worry..... science has developed more now.....your paralysis will be cured....and in few months you gonna back to normal.....

Sanskaar : keep it for yourself laksh.... you'll are satisfying yourself with this lie........ please accept the fact like i did that i have became an handicapped person..... i wont be able to remove it in my life......dont give false hopes to yourself please.....

Swara was standing in corner with much tears in her eyes....

Anupoorna and dp came to him....

Dp : sanskaar when we get injured we curee them...neither we just loose hope right.....just have faith in God and in yourself.....you'll be fine....

Anu : if you will loose hope like this sanskaar then how gonna your cure will be done....please dont break like this please.....

Sanakaar hugged anu cryingly....

Sanskaar : i just wish mom that this all would been my bad dream and i would woke up immediately to find my hand and leg perfect....but this is really hurting truth which i can't handle.....

Dp carressed his hairs....

Dp : you have to beta....be strong everything's gonna be ok....we all are with you like your support system......but we cannot see our strong son to be weak like this......

Sanskaar wiped his tears....

And smiled.....

Sanskaar : will fight this together......

All smiled......

Sanakaar : now i know everyone must be awake from night for me so please everyone go home and rest.... am absolutely fine now and doctors are here...will be fine.....

Adi : yeah papa we all should leave....but there should be one person staying with sanskaar.....

Swara : umm bhaiya i am staying you all go.....

Anu : but swara you are also tired and weak you go i am here.....

Swara : maa am ok.... you go and have your medicimes neither you'll fall ill and about me when my sanskaar is allright then nothings gonna happen to me.....

Sanskaar smiled seeing her care for him.....

All left the room bidding good bye to them......