Episode 36 (Union)😍😍

Swasan have reached london at late night coz their flight was late…..They stayed at sanskaar’s house…. sanskaar have his small farmhouse type house in london which he owned long back….
Swara was awestruck to see the house the interior designing was just marvelous…. all imported things were present there…. attached pool was there….a big garden….Swara was thinking where have she reached….it was mindblowing
While sanskaar back hugs her…Sanakaar : so where my wife is lost….
Swara : sanskaar this house…..omg its so beautiful…
Sanakaar : you liked it…
Swara : i loved it but how many more house you owned…
Sanskaar : hmm nothing much just one more one in paris where laksh and ragini have gone….and if all goes good we are thinking to establish our business in the whole world…. after this trip we have our meeting with american clients if it got successful… then our business will expandin the world
Swara : wow that’s awesome i am sure youwill crack that deal out….
Sanskaar : hmm i know that coz i have youna…. my lucky charm…Saying this he nuzzles his nose in her neck….Swara was lost in arms…Swara : sanskaar am tired…
Sanskaar left her…
Sanskaar : only today i am leaving you just wait for tomorrow my jaan….
Swara : i am waiting for tomorrow coz u will recieve the award na and its so good to see you there….
Sanakaar : and my prize will be you…Saying this he pecked her lips….And carried her in his arms to bed….
Sanskaar : chalo will sleep for today….
He hugged swara while swara cluthed him tightly and slept…..

Next day both swasan got ready at evening for the ceremony…..Sanskaar got ready wearing royal blue suit while swara wore light blue full gown….Both were looking so royal today….
Sanskaar : aaj mann nahi karra tumhe chodne ka…Chalo na lets not go today and romance…
Swara : my mr. hubby romance later and chalo we have to reach early now come….
They both headed towards car….And driver took them to ceremony…..After a while they reached towards there….Sanskaar got down from car while all all media and people gathered his car….Sanskaar opened swara’s gate and took her hand in his….While swara got nervous seeing so many people around her….Sanskaar then held her waist telling her to be calm….Swara was so happy to get a caring husband like her
They both reached and sat on a table which was booked for them….Then the award ceremony starts and all the famous rich businessman were present there…..And then the host announced
Host : and we also have a winner who’s company has established in india so far that it’s the leading in India….. they have beated every comapny and has now bagged no. 1 position…. and its non other than maheshwari co. and sons…..and not only this award but mr. sanskaar maheshwari whose is the owner of the company has bagged youngest Bussinessman “icon” of the year award…..may i request mr. sanskaar to come and take the award….
All started clapping while swara hugged sanskaar in exitement….Sansakar smiled at her then he takes her hand and goes to stage while she tells him to leave but he insisted her to come…He goes towards the host and other chairman of other company who were felicitating the award….He collects that and takes the mike…
Sanskaar : well thank you everyone for making maheshwari company best company in india…….. and for this award and most importantly i would thank my mom dad who supported me throughout and secondly my aditya bhai who is also the owner of this company and the work which i have done he has also equally have done so i would thank him too….. and last but not the least my wife who has been total my support i really thanks her for understanding me in my professional life….. thank you everyone…..
Saying this he holds her hand and moves down while she was so happy to hear this from him…..Both swasan happily reached to their home now……..
Both enters…And sanskaar reached to wardrobe and took out a packet..and goes to her
Sanskaar : swara i wanna see you in this dress will you wear it for me…Sanskaar handles her the packet…Swara smiledSwara : just 15 mins i will be ready…Saying this she ran to changing room….While sanskaar goes and took out the flowers which he had bought today….He placed some orchids flowers and placed them with the candles…And then he placed the rose petals on the bed…..He has decorated the room with flowers and candles…..While he knows swara will take some more timeso he goes to Washroom and took a quick shower….Swara slowly comes out from changing room and was awestruck to see the bedroom….She now thought how wrong she was to underestimate her husband by saying himunromantic…..infact she is yet to see his romantic side….Then she felt something on her waist…..
Sanskaar : so darling liked it….
Swara : nope its just beautiful how can i like it i just loved it….
Sanskaar then departs and looked at her from head to toe…..She was wearing black colour gorgette backless sleevless saree….Her all burn marks were visible from backand on her hand…..She was trying to hide it by keeping her hand but sanskaar catched it
Sanakaar : dont….. i know you always loved sarees like this but just your burn marks are available you are not wearing its really unfair swara…. you know what today you are looking absolutely hot and s*xy….
He whispered in her ears while swara blushed at that statement….While swara thought of something and her eyes became moist sanskaar quickly asked her what’s the matter….
Swara : you know sanskaar i always wanted my life partner like this i always dreamed of a prince to come and take away me but you have heard that right dont expect so much from life…. and i got sahil in my life….
Hearing his name sanskaar’s blood boiled while swara became more sad….
Swara : sanskaar i have been hiding one truth from all of you from my parents too i haven’t told this to anyone only ragini knows about this but today i wanna tell this to you too actually sahil and i…..Sanskaar cuts her words and cubs her face
Sanskaar : sshh princess i know the truth ragini told me everything remember when you were missing at that time she told how much you have gone through….
Swara breaks in his arms
Swara : he ruined my life sanskaar….. he just came in my life to destroy me he actually forced me every night…. and the worst part was he wanted to kill my child khushi too am happy that he is dead now….
Swara cried in his arms….
Sanskaar : calm down swara the good thing is that sad days are over now dont look to your past just focus on your presnt and enjoy it…..
He hugs her back to calm her down….at that time she just needs a hug from him and he assures her that now she is his and he is hers…. now nothing bad will happen….Swara broke the hug…..
Swara : kaash sanskaar you may be the person who have took my virginity…. today i would have pure but no this is the truth my dignity have been impure by him….
Sanskaar becomes angry he holds her shoulders
Sanskaar : swara look at me….
Swara looks at him
Sanskaar : what you see in my eyes….
Swara was just seeing him….
Sanskaar : the person present in my eyes is the only person which i love and which have taken my heart….the person present in my eyes have thought me to live again…..to laugh again….she has thought me to love again….and today if i am happy its all because of you…. you have taken out me from the darkness which i was living for years….. and swara listen you are not impure ok…. you are as pure as my love swara…… our souls are connected swara no matter that our marraige happened secondly but we have been waiting for eachother from eternity…..now we are one and that’s what matter my sweet heart…….
Swara wipes her tears and kisses him on his lips tightly shocking him….
Sanskaar came out his dreamland and continues to reciprocate her…..
Swara broke the kiss and goes to his ears….
Swara : mark me your sanskaar make me yours…..
Sanskaar smiled and hugged her immediately….
At that time sanskaar on the music playerby remote and a song started to play….
Swara gets surprised….Sanskaar started lipsing the song
Sanskaar : aake bharlo baazumein..Tumko hai kasam jaan meri jaa rahi sanam….ho ho jaan meri jaa rhi sanam…
Sanskaar breaks the hug and facs her hisback and spread his arms….
Sanskaar : aake bharlo baazumein tumko hai kasam jaan meri jaa rahi sanam ….hoo jaan meri jaa rahi sanam…..
Swara smiled and started lipsing ths song or we can say sing the song….She ran and back hugged him spreading her arms around under his arms…..
Swara : hoo aake bharlo baazumein tumko hai kasam jaan meri jaa rahi sanam …. jaan meri jaa rahi sanam….