Episode 4

4 days have passed in all this wedding preparations shoppings and all...
There in Maheshwari Mansion all were happily preparing for the grand wedding...
Sanskaar was damn stubborn to participate in all this activities but Pankhuri herself with laksh bought his and sanskaar's outfits...

And there at Gadodia house preparations were on full swing dresses jewelleries acessories all were busy, but swara was just lost in all her thought
When they were shopping of jewelleries her eyes went on mangalsutra she touched it and tearfully remembered how she left wearing it long back....

And she went from there....

It was the day of haldi and mehendi reception...
Next day was marraige, sangeet wasn't kept because swara and sanskaar already declined for it though they have agreed in this marraige but all rituals they were participating only coz of parents but they have strictly said no to sangeet.....

In Gadodia house both brides were bought down to put haldi..
First Haldi was put on ragini as she was younger...
Sharmishta was applying her Ragini was smiling ear to ear Swara was just adoring her when she remembered something...

Flashback
Swara on phone call with sahil
Swara on full exitement
Swara : sahil I just cant believe today is our haldi its so fun to attend all rituals

Sahil : its ridiculous swara all noisy things and that stupid haldi they will put on my face 

Swara : sahil dont call bad to rituals it has been coming from so many years and i love to be part of all this but you...
Go I will not talk with you and dont need  to attend any rituals and doing all this dont even marry me😠😠

Sahil : are swara sorry tumhe toh bura lag gaya acha ok i will attend all functions happily allright now plz smile...

Swara : pakka

Sahil : pakka baba 

Swara : love you

Sahil : love you too

(Dil pe patthar rakh kar swara se i love you bulwana padh raha hai 😢😢)

Swara immediately came out of her thought when sharmishta came to her...

She started applying haldi to her
Sharmishta eyes were filled to see her daughter's getting in all this rituals again no mother wished to get his daughter remarry again....

She always wished she got only thaat husband that will keep her happy all the life but her daughter's fate has played with her once she dont want that it happens twice she just prayed in heart that both her daughters just live happily....

In Maheshwari Mansion haldi ceromony was going to start at that moment Sanskaar mobile rang and he picked it up .....

After sometime he walked in his room pankhuri and anjali watched this and they both followed him...

He was wearing his suit

Anjali : bhai where are you going?

Sanskaar : oh Anjali now only important call has came that i have to go for urjent work...

Pankhuri : but sanskaar haldi is going to start and after haldi you cannot go from house its our custom..

Sanskaar : bhabhi plz you know i dont beleive in existence of God and i dont belive in superstitious beliefs and its really urjent i have to go....