Episode 34

All were so much happy for karan and anjali... they both look so good and perfect together....

Swara just smiled looking at their bonding and she thought how her life had made a turn...

At somepoint she was not ready for marraige... she was not ready to give her to anyone or her khushi to anyone but now she is the most happiest woman inthe world... no man in this world would keep her as much happy as sanskaar did... though he gave her hurt but he gave her more love....

It is said na where there is love problems always fly away...

Now both sanskaar and swara love eachother immensely...

She felt a soft touch on her shoulder without seeing to that person she said

Swara : sanskaar...

Sanskaar : where are you lost jaan...

Swara : hmm nothing just was thinking of some past monents...

Sanskaar : i always hurted you na before marraige after marraige...

Swara : no sanskaar you came in my life i started to live again to love again you are the reason why i am alive please dont blame yourself for anything please....

Sanskaar's eyes were filled with tears...

Sanskaar : you know what no other woman in these world can take your place i always regret that why haven't you came in my life before so that i would find you sooner and love you more....

Swara smiled : maybe it was destined that we have to be one in our second marraige... nobody wishes to do second marraige but in my case i am so grateful that i have got you coz of second marraige....

Both swasan hugs...

At that time pankhuri comes and coughs...

Pankhuri : excuse me guys function is still going on kindly do all this in private....

Swara blushes hard

Sanskaar : aah no bhabhi its not like that...

While pankhuri smiles and sees his condition...

At that time adi comes...

Aditya : excuse me everyone i have an announcement to make...

Dp : yeah adi say na...

Aditya : actually papa i told you na that the bussiness organization of world are making an award ceremony and choosing best companies from all around the world...

Laksh : yeah so...

Adi : so from india our company has choosed to be the best... papa Maheshwari co. has won the award from india....

All gets so happy...sanskaar came and hugged adi

Sanskaar : wow bhai am so happy its all because of you... you have done so much hard work....

Adi : no sanskaar its not me its you who have done hardwork and dedication towards the company....and papa they have choosed sanskaar as best bussiness man of the year as his work is really appreciated...

All claps for him....

While sanskaar was little unhappy...

Ap : what happened sanskaar ain't you happy??

Sanskaar : i am happy mom so much happy but bhai also did equal work so he should also get appreciated...

Adi : sanskaar i have done work but the years which you have given to this company is really something extraordinary... and why do you feel importance is not given to me... it is given to me as you will recieve the award it will be mine too naa... i will be more happy than you when you will get the award ok so now dont say like this....