Episode 56

Heyaa friends was totally busy in family as wedding season is there and my sissi wedding is organised so was busy in shopping and all......

So sorry i have kept quite people wait......

And yeah a note to silent readers.....

Please silent readers stop reading this ff...... if you'll read do comment its way to hurting to waste my time and to see just few regular commentars.....

If youll dont have 2 minutes to comment please dont waste my 2 hours like this please.......

And thanks to all regular readers who have kept supporting me......

Lets start.......

It was 10 pm in night....

All have already slept till now......

But the boys adi, sanskaar, laksh were quietly getting ready without disturbing their wives.........

Sanskaar was getting ready wearing dark blue shirt black jeans spike hairs..... a true greek God.......

Today all girls were dead in club.......

When he was fully ready he took a glance of his lovely wife who was sleeping hugging a pillow assuming sanskaar.....

He felt bad that he cant take her.... but he had promised his brothers..... he can't break the promise tooo........

He bend down and kissed her forehead......

Sanskaar : i am sorry princess....... good night......

He wished her and step out without making any noise.....

But he wasnt knowing that his beautiful wife was awake......

She got up and mimicked him in funny way......

Swara : am sorry princess good night..... Huh what this sanskaar think of himself first toh he do mistake then act like so much innocent...... you are gone hubby today.......

She just got a message from pankhuri....

Shee opened her mesaage......

Pankhuri : swara come to my room adi is gone now.....

While swara slowly stepped out of her room......

There in garage was present three most handsome man MAHESHWARI'S......

Adi was wearing full black shirt and jeans.....

And laksh was wearing blue jeans with light blue shirt........

Then the three glanced at their bikes.....

Which has kept here from many years......

The trio got busy in their works so much that they forgot to give time to themselves.........

Sanskaar : After so many years will be riding on bike.....

Adi : yup so you both are ready.....i hope so coz you both have to loose today from me.......

Laksh : bhaiya common.....you both are getting old not me..... so better try your luck......

Sanskaar : laksh you better wait coz you have forgot i was a rider in college....... 

Adi : ok then common lets go karan must have also left by now.......

The trio sat on their bikes and flew away.....