Episode 75 (Second Last part)

So starting with a sorry am sorry for the delay of punar vivah but now as we r heading to ending let's just dont delay more and end as soon as possible so you'll dont have to wait more for the parts and I'll concentrate on my other ffs hope to see good response on that.....

Episode starts....

Swara was standing infront of mirror adjusting her saree's pallu while Sanskaar was busy talking to his client about some office work.....

Sanskaar was all ready sitting in white shimmering kurta paijama looking hot as usual in Indian attire....

Sanskaar : no no mr. Khanna if you want that deal to happen you should do your part also...
Hmm you better...

He keeps the phone down and sees if his queen is ready or not....

He looks beside to see her adjusting her saree plates...

She was wearing simple gorgette white saree...twinning to her husband's attire...
With her hairs tied in bun and a little makeup to her big big cheeks and new glow coz of her pregnancy....

No wonder she was looking damn cute with the babybump....

Swara : sorry sorry Sanskaar for late am so sorry lets go fast down the guest must have arrived.....

When she was blabbering she didn't even realised when sanskaar came and backhugged her possesively putting his both hands around her belly and looking her so beautiful wife in the mirror and adoring her beauty......

Swara saw him and smiled....

Swara ; Sanskaar you have all life to adore me but we have to go down.....

Sanskaar : nope let me see my gorgeous wife who's looking so cute that today i cant take my eyes off her....

Swara : hmm hmm

Swara just was blushing so hard at her husband's gaze....

Swara : but jaan lisn na do you think am looking fat by this baby bump....

Sanskaar tightens his hands and smiled at her stupid question obiviously every girl has this question when she's pregnant but she's his queen does she owe an answer?

Sanskaar : my cute jaana.... who said you are looking fat you are just becoming cute day by day and you know this is our love's symbol how can this will make you look fat? It's our love and because of this you have become more beautiful trust me you know na your Sanskaar never lies to you😘😘😘😘

Saying this he kissed her cheek lovingly.....

Swara was smiling brightly obiviously Thanking God everyday isn't enough for getting such a husband....

She's purely lucky....

Swara : I love you....

Sanskaar : I love you tooo....

Sanskaar : but apart from that you look temptingly hot too that today also i cant resist myself....