Episode 27

Soon swara was shifted to general ward but she was still unconsiuess due to heavy dose of injections...
All were so happy...
Sanskaar thinks to himself
Sanskaar : thanks god for saving my swara... and i started to trust that you are there because without you it was impossible thank you god thanks so much....
He then goes to sharmishta and shekhar
Sanskaar : maa papa youll must be tired plz go home and take some rest
Shekhar : no beta we are fine 
Sharmishta : yeah you are too tired na you go home and dp ji and anu youll also go home we will stay here with swara
Sanskaar : maa plz its not good for urs health am fine see plz go home with dad and mom karan is also there take some rest and come by evening...plz..
Sharmishta : we are so glad to have son in law like you... swara is so blessed to have you.... god bless you son...
Shekhhar and sharmishta blessed hima and leave from the room
Sanskaar then goes to ap and dp 
Sanskaar : mom dad youll too go and take rest..
He was going to say more but dp cuts him
Dp : anu lets go will come by evening and laksh is also here so we did not need to take tension....
He left anu looked at sanskaar then she too left
Sanskaar was feeling bad and why not...but he cant help it...
All goes from there he somehow composes himself and sat beside swara smilingly.....

He holds her hand

Bg music plays

Kaise mujhe tum mil gayi....
Kismat pe aayi na yaqeen...
Utar aayi jheel me jaise chaand utar ta hai kabhi....
Haule haule dheere se...

He thinks how they got married for their children..
No reason no hope till when this marraige will work...
But then friendship grows between them

He smiles at his thinking and squesszes her palm...

Gunguni dhoop ki tarah se taranum me tum...
Chooh ke mujhe guzri ho yu...
Dekhu tumhe ya mai suno tum ho sukoon tum ho junnooon...kyu pehle na aayi tum...

He regrets all his desicion of marrying kavita and all... he was wondering why swara didnt got him before she also didnt get to suffer and he too shouldnt have changed...but they were destined to remarry....

Mai toh yeh sochta tha ke yeh aaj kal.... upar wale ko fursat nahi...
Lekin tumhe banake woh meri nazar me chad gaya...
Ruthbe me woh aur badh gaya....

He smiles at his thought....
But then he remembers how swara gone to that building alone and then took that railing... he was angry on her that why everytime she use to do mahanta yr...

He was thinking and slept keeping his head on bed while holding her hand.....
He was so tired that sleep took over his thoughts....

After some time laksh and ragini cane to see them...
They were surprised+happy to see them...
Laksh was about to wake him up but ragini stops
Ragini : let him sleep... he is tired and see he is sleeping so peacefully....
Laksh : you are not angry onhim??
Ragini : laksh i know he did a mistake... but that miatake was not as much as big that he deserves so big punsihment... he loves dii and i can sense that when dii's operation was going on... i have forgived him he is like karan bhai to me i respect him alot...
Laksh : aww my baccha has became so smart.... 
Ragini : waise you should learn from sanskaar bhai see how much he loves dii and you...
Laksh : acha bachu i dont love you... i love you more than you pagli..
He higs her sideways
Laksh : chalo lets not disturb them will go home..
Ragini : and dii??
Laksh : dont worry she will be unconsiuess till evening and doctors are there and moreover bhai is there so need to worry come...
Both left....

After few hours swara started getting consiuess....she slowly opened her eyes....

She found something strong on her hand she look beside and it was sanskaar who was sleeping hokding her hand peacefully...
She was so happy that finally she got him and now she is back to him...
She holds his hand tightly...
Sanskaar felt somemovement he opened his eyes and found swara staring him smilingly...
Swara : sanskaar....
She said
He was about to hold her but reality hits his head that he was angry...he gets up... shocking her....
He calls laksh
Sanskaar : hello laksh......swara is consiuess now..... yeah come soon...
He cuts the call...