Episode 67

Sorry guys have to upload again i gind some errors again made by eattpad and youll may find it bad.....

So kindly comment again so that i can rply youll it will be sweet gesture by youll....

Heyaa back with pv...

THANKS all for love....

Well recently got news that one of my friend died....it was really sad for me.....

We started talking over this ff and she loved my ff very much i am feeling so sad to lost her.....

I hope wherever she is she would be happy.....I LOVE AND WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU DIIII.......

So coming back to episode.....

1 week after.....

Sanskaar was sleeping peacefully on hospital bed....

Maybe due to medicines effect.....

When the curtains were moved by someone and sun rays hitted on his face.....

He frowned a little....

And scrunched his brows....

But finding no options he opened his eyes relucuntly.....

Only to find his gorgeous wife standing smiling......

Hands folded around her chest....

Looking beautiful in light yellow saree.....

Hair tied in bun....

With her lip gloss....

How she remain to look so fantastic without makeup.......

Swara : good morning hubby....

Sanskaar : hmm morning jàan.... waise what's the time????

Swara : hmm around 11.....your habit of waking up is going...

Sanskaar smiled....

Sanskaar : i want to sleep more jaan.... dont you feel pity on your husband....

Swara : and dont you feel pity on me.... i have to wait so long for breakfast....because i cannot eat without you....

Sanskaar snapped his eyes fully open....

Sanskaar : oh damn swara you should have wake me up before.... you must be starving from morning..... 

Swara : its ok....now wake up....today as per doctors instruction you are finally getting discharged in afternoon....i am so excited......

Sanakaar : finally!!!! I am much tired to see this bore room....now i can finally rest in our room.... and watch our kids....its been week since i watched them.....

Swara : yeah well are planning for your coming too....now get up and have breakfast.....

Swara called out one of the nurse and both helped sanskaar to the baathroom.....

Sanskaar felt bad sometimes but swara was always there to console him.....

Now sanskaar was pretty much normal....

After having breakfast.....

Doctor came and checked sanskaar last time before he stepped out of hospital.....

While swara was packing his stuffs and medicines.......

Doctor : so Mr. Maheshwari indeed you are going home but you should take your medicines on time and Mrs. Maheshwari please see to it youll  be able to pratice him some yoga and meditations which i told you..... and yeah excerises everyday....and if you need i can consult an instructor for him.....