Episode 5

The episode starts
It was yet another morning but it was not same as before it was the day when two couple were going to be one...
Where one couple were going to be tied into this sacred relation of marraige once again!

Will this marraige will heal their wounds???

In Gadodia mansion it was getting fully decorated as it was their daughter's marraige
The mansion was looking so beautiful
In swara's room she was busy in staring her lehenga and jewellery when someone comes and backhugs her...

Swara smiles : ragini i know its you

Ragini : dii where are you lost?

Swara : nothing baba you say today is your marraige how are you feeling?

Ragini made her sit
Ragini : di its your marraige too you can share your feelings with me say na di whats bothering you?

Swara : Ragini I am afraid again I am getting marry again thatt haunted nights are troubling me does khushi will be happy I will be successful in fulfilling all my duties and of wife?

Ragini : dii calm down why are you being so hyper I know you are double scared but dii be calm because all Maheshwari members are nice and dii why are you worrying I will be there na to support you so dont worry and I know our khushi will be happy as she will get two siblings there and a big family what else she needs tell me...

Swara : yes you are right 

Ragini : so chalo no need to worry i am with you 

Swara : I m blessed to have a sister like you 

Ragini : chalo dii no more senti baate its my marraige yr how can you be senti forget everything and start getting ready I am also going to get ready ok

Swara nods happily

There at Maheshwari mansion sanskaar was busy in outfits where laksh came in

Laksh : bhai you need any help

Sanskaar : are no I was just thinking thats it

Laksh : bhai I know from childhood till now you were close to Adi bhaiya then bhabhi you haven't shared most feelings with me but thats ok but bhai I know you and I know something is disturbing you so dont pay attention to that because whatever you are doing is right and you should go with it....

Sanskaar tapped his cheek

Sanskaar : waah mera bhai aaj itna bada hogaya mujhe pata hi nhi chala come here 

He hugged him

Sanskaar : oye today is urs marraige too dont you wanna get ready?

Laksh : are no bhai i am going...

Sanskaar : so go i will also get ready

Laksh goes and sanskaar left to change with his outfit...

It was evening all maheshwari's left to Gadodia mansion

Guest started arriving at Gadodia house,
Shekhar and Sharmishta were greeting them at that time all Maheshwari's entered the mansion sharmishta did the aarti of sanskaar and laksh no matter what both groom were looking out standing with their outfits....
behind them Anupurna Dp Adi Pankhuri and Anjali were standing Anjali was holding both Jhanvi and Aarav.....

In khushi's room she was sitting on bed karan was passing by when he sees her and sits beside her
Karan : beta khushi what are you doing here come go down?