Episode 60

Hello everyone....... Asalamualeikum hope all are fine......

So starting with this episode......

I know many are intrested in this track and all are guessing so much so i just wanna tell youll have patience on me they way sahil is treating them he will get its double.....

So just wait and watch........

The episode starts.....

Swara horrifyingly looks around to find sahil...... but she didn't find anyone.....

She clutched her head tightly and shouted.....

Swara ; bhabhi..... ragini....maa

All inside people came hurriedly to her.....

I.e

Pankhuri ragini anu and dp.....

Dp : what happened beta????

Swara : papa i saw sahil......

All gets shocked..... as sahil is dead then how come its possible.....

Ragini goes to her......

Ragini : diiii its ok..... its just your imagination........

Swara : no ragu pakka...trust me he was here he whispered in my ear that he is back please trust me......maa bhabhi please.......

Pankhuri : swara will talk about this but first come inside.......

Swara : but bhabhi.....

Anu : swara we trust you please come inside..... will talk in.....

They all took her in to her room.....

Swara : maa am not lying papa atleast you tell them its not my imagination......

Dp : swara see maybe you were thinking of sahil so you thought maybe he came.......

Swara : papa no i wasnt thinking of him...... i saw him first near tree then he came behind i saw his own reflection from my eyes please maa bhabhi trust me acha ragu u know i wont lie in this matter you trust me.......

Ragini : diii we all know u nit telling lie and maybe its just thinking you should rest maybe its all because of stress 

..... sleep dii for sometime........

Swara : acha ok call sanskaar he knows me he will find a solution......

Pankhuri : swara you wont trust us...... am with you acha you sleep am here only ok...... if sahil is alive he will come here also na..... so will see him now take rest chalo.......

Swara unwillingly nods and sleeps there......

While pankhuri gestures everyone to be quiet and move out.........

They all move out with pankhuri while pankhuri bolted the door......

Pankhuri : maa papa what you'll think is swara serious?????

Dp : ragini just say the whole story..... is it really true that he is dead..... have youll seen his body.....?????

Ragini : dad actually as i said dii was in our home...... when she was pregnant as she came escaping  his house..... then one day sahil was cominh to our house then his accident took place...... then karan bhai and papa have went too hospital to check and then they saw the body of him and they only personally did final rites of him as nobody was present of his....

So how can he come again.... di must be imagining things........

Ap : then maybe.....i think few days ago she lost her baby so she maybe in dillema and in that she imagined him....