Episode 63

Hii everyone....

Well i thought to write incomplete journey but then thought that all are waiting for punar vivah so after all thinking i finally thought to write punar vivah😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.......

I know many want sahil to be punished worst....guys leave it to kaynat because he is the game planner and he will see worst dont worry.......

And thanks again to all readers who invested their time to read and comment......

Silent readers i dont have anything to talk with youll stay silent like this forever......

And yeah Ramadan Mubarak to all.......

Sanskaar takes swara's hands in his.....

Sanskaar : i promise i will not let any danger affect you trio and i will return to you'll safely.......

Swara sighed and hugged him being in fear......

Sanskaar hugged her back.....

Sanskaar : calm down i am wth you like a shield i wont let anyone harm my princess and my kids..... so lets go in.......

Swara finally nodded.....

And both moved inside holding eachother's hands.......

There one man came from behind and put black cloth on both swara and sanskaar's faces......

Swara got fear she clutched his arm tightly......

Swara : sanskaar....

Sanskaar : swara are you ok......

The man dragged them both inside and pushed them on floor.......

Sanskaar removed his cloth and swara was too struggling to remove it......

Both looked at eachother and hugged eachother......

Sahil : ohoo look at these two a match made in heaven right.......

Both swasan looked at him standing there palming his both hands tightly and smiling at them...

Sahil : i am so glad that finally i saw you both together.......

Sanskaar : where are our kids sahil????

He said controlling his anger......

Sahil points towards a corner.....

Sahil : oh dont worry they are fine till now go and see them......

Swara and sanskaar runs to that direction and sahil was smirking seeing their state......

Araav was holding khushi tightly when swasan came to them......

Sanskaar took khushi in embrace and swara took araav in a hug.......

Khushi : dad you came.... thaankk gooddddd thhisss unclelee iss baadd heee hurttedd meee andd aarrav......

She said in sobs.... sanskaar felt extrememly bad as he wasn't there when his kids need him......

Araav : mumma i am really thirsty......

Araav has shown enough strength to protect himself and his small sister but the truth was that he was also a small child till when he can hid his emotions......

Swara took a bottle from her side bag......

Swara : i know baccha i bought water.....