Episode 50

So lets start......

Recap : Anjali gaining consiuess.....swara consoling Anjali to let her fear out by crying.....Then anjali meeting everyone......

Anjali was crying hugging anuporrna......

Anjali : why maa why it happened to me.....

All were in tears but finally they were satisfied as Anjali has cried and started to speak neither they were seeing a live deadbody of Anjali........

Anupporna : sshh beta bas......you cried enough bas.......

Karan comes to Anjali and make her look at him......

Karan : Anjali who were they......

He spoke looking at her with blood shot eyes......

The fire in his eyes as if he is gonna burn the world for her......

Anjali started to recall and all the incidents started to play infront of her......

They way Mohit was touching her and how Ankita took her......

She started shouting....

Anjali : no please help NO NO NO.....

While Laksh was going to make her calm but Adi and Sanskaar stopped him....

Sanskaar : no Laksh she has to fight.....if she wont tell anything she wont be able to get out of it easily......

While Karan just took her hand....

He didnt hugged her till now he knows if he hug her she will break now.....

Karan was supressing his tears.....

Karan : Anju tell me who was it???

Anjali shouted : Mohit!!!! he was Mohit he tried to touch me he made your Anjali impure Karan he made.... that bastard Mohit Raichand and his so called lover Ankita ruined me Karan..... Destroyed me......

She was telling all this while crying and while telling it she fainted in his arms.....

While karan made her sleep and gestures Swara to make her sleep properly....... 

While Karan just stormed out of the door and dialed his P.A.'s number......

Karan : hello Rajesh......

Rajesh : hello sir.... yes you called so late.....

Karan : Rajesh just find out who is Mohit Raichand..... i want all his information in 5 minutes neither you are fired......

Rajesh : yes sir will send you asap.....

He cuts the call and was standing remembering Anjali's words.....

Anjali : they ruined me Karan......your Anjali.....

Tears fell from his eyes.....he was feeling like to kill himself for not saving her from that bastard......

At that time Adi and all comes to him.....

Karan hugged Adi instantly and cried his heart out.....

Karan : bhaiya i'll kill that bastard he wont be alive to see tomorrow.....

Adi : hmm yes Karan....calm down he will die but please dont break like this.....

Adi while consoling him cried with him.....

Both were crying one for sister and other one for his love......