Lafayette

A/N: I'm gonna start trying other people's pov’s so I can develop other characters and not just the ship so please tell me how bad it is and what I can improve on.

Co-written by OwlWithAHat

Also I'm backtracking a little bit to show how others react to the same situations, so...

*Laf: don't assume he's dumber than you* + *very smol boy*

TW: mentions of self harm, suicidal thoughts

Lafayette's P.O.V
Ne supposez pas qu'il est plus bête que vous.” I said, knowing he'd be confused. Alexander chuckled, which made me happy.

“Look, I made him make a sound!” I said excitedly. I made someone that I don't even know, that doesn't even speak, laugh. That's special, right? I didn't realize I was squealing until John looked at me and shrugged.

I can relate to Alexander with the whole 'exchange student’ thing. I can honestly say that I wanted to kill myself when I came here knowing absolutely no one, my father dying before hand, and knowing no English. I looked at my wrists, the scars still prominent from the last two years. Alexander seems to speak French too, so he has me if he really needs me, which he probably won't, but that's not the problem.

I gave him my number and he gave me his. When he pulled out his phone, it was noticeably larger than his hand, and he had a small phone. “Tres petit garçon.” I muttered under my breath. He heard me and whipped his head at me with a scowl.

“Kidding, kidding. Mes excuses, Alexander.” I apologized. Cute.

We both texted each other 'hi’ to make sure we had the right number, which we did. I proceeded to give him Herc’s and John’s.

****

Later that night, I received a text from Alexander.

A: Hey

Me: Hey

A: I have a favor to ask of you

Me: Mon Ami, anything

Okay, so he speaks English also. Awesome.

A: I had a family member die today, and I think John may have heard Jefferson making fun of me for it.. could you make sure everyone thinks I'm okay?

Me: Of course of course, but do you mind telling me..?

A: Oh, ummmm. My mother had stomach cancer and she passed this morning.. I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything.

Me: MON AMI NO. You come to me for anything any time, we are friends. Have you forgotten?

Read at 10:32

This child is hopeless. He needs to know that I'm here for him, even though I've known him not a week. After he read my text, I talked to the group.

Me: Mes amis, how do you feel about meeting Alexander for breakfast a little earlier than we’re used to?

BRRAH: Meh

Johnny Boy: sure

Me: now I just need his address, someone want to do that for me

BRRAH: Gotchu

A few minutes later, he answered, and the whole thing was set up. This petit garçon was going to feel accepted whether he wanted to or not… I looked at my wrists again, and I thought it was my responsibility to make him feel accepted. Before he ends up like me.