Alexander

Yo yo yo I'm back and filled with stress but it's okay because this place is home

Almost there guys, just a little bit longer..

Plus I like momentarily forgot my own writing style oops

Co-written by OwlWithAHat

Alexander
I kissed him. I kissed John Laurens. Alexander Hamilton kissed John Laurens.

And he kissed back. I felt the tears in my eyes from the freak storm dry on my cheeks. He held me close as I held my hands to his face.

When we eventually pulled away we were both blushing madly.

"Alex, will you be my boyfriend when I get back?" He asked.

I felt my heart flutter, "Yes, of course." I said hugging him.

He walked me to my house after the storm was over. I ended up inviting him inside and I made dinner for him.

"So do you have plans for surgery?" He asked suddenly.

"Um, I have ideas, but I could never follow through with them." I said, knowing that I'd never get enough money to pay for them.

"What do you mean? You want that don't you?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Then why the hell not? What's holding you back?"

I didn't feel like answering, so I stayed silent. "Dinner is ready." I said.

We ate dinner in silence until he asked once more, "Why can't you follow through with it?"

He's persistent. I thought. "I don't know, I just..." I trailed off, "I just don't think I'll be able to afford it."

John looked at me with no emotion. He walked across the table stone faced. When he was standing in front of me, he said sternly, "Stand up." to which I obeyed.

As soon as I shot up out of my seat he hugged me. He hugged me tightly, not even caring that I was wearing three sports bras instead of four. Not caring that I was a girl and wanted to be a guy. Not caring that I was a pitiful mess who just wanted something different.

"You don't ever have to worry about that kind of thing Alex, I can help you. Our friends can help you. Whatever you need, we're there, we're on it. You shouldn't ever have to hesitate to ask us something." He said, making this a little bit more dramatic than it needed to be.

Even so, I hugged him back. "I just don't want to be a burden and ask for things all the time. It makes me feel guilty."

"Oh but we're happy to help. It's no trouble at all, really!" He said light heartedly.

I smiled and let go of him. We finished the night off by watching a movie and waiting for James to get back home so he could leave. He didn't trust me alone because of the scars on my arms. ((Wh00ps.))

"What movie should we watch?"  He asked.

"I don't know, I watched Forrest Gump the other day so that's a no." I said, but to be honest I wasn't thinking about what movie we were going to watch. I was thinking about how my friend, my boyfriend, is going to leave tomorrow.

"Um, maybe Across the Universe? I love The Beatles. Or maybe Leap Year? It's about this woman who goes to Ireland to propose to her boyfriend but gets side tracked..." I say.

We eventually decided on Across the Universe because he hadn't seen it and I knew basically everything about The Beatles.

About halfway through the movie he swung his arm around my shoulders, and I nuzzled into his side in response.

We didn't realize James had gotten home until the movie was over, which is when he walked into the room clapping. "You guys finally got together. It took you long enough."

I facepalmed while John laughed. "You don't have to make fun of everyone I bring home you know." I said.

"Yeah, but if I didn't then what kind of brother would I be?" He asked as he walked to the other room.

I shook my head. "Sorry, he does that a lot."

"It's no problem." John said, leaning into my face.

I let him lean and he connected our lips. I positioned myself so I was more comfortable and he rested his forefinger on my chin.

It was a little rough for my second kiss but enjoyable all the same. I wrapped my arms around him and he put his free hand on my waist.

I smiled into the kiss as he pulled me closer, when I heard a whistle coming from the doorframe. I look over to see my brother.

Me and John both blushed a light shade of red.

"We will officially be a thing after he gets back, if that makes you feel any better about fangirling over kids." I said, which caused him to shut up.

John and I just hung out on the couch after a while, catching up on whatever, learning new things about each other, the small things.

I learned that he likes turtles, he has a sad backstory also, and that he was also bullied by Jefferson. The things you get to know about someone in twenty minutes.

"So, what are your favorite things about Hercules' and Lafayette and I?" I asked.

He thought for a moment before saying anything, "Well, Lafayette is kind of like the mom friend. He cares about you but if you mess with someone he's close to it becomes a showdown." He said jokingly.

I laughed, "And what about Hercules?" I asked.

He thought for a minute, "Well, with Hercules there are never any promises. He could be completely chill but he could also be hype as fuck and you'd never know because he's Hercules." He said.

"Hercules is honestly one of the funniest people I've ever met. I can see him joining a play or a musical just so he can be the aggressive one." I said and laughed.

John and I stayed like this until he decided he didn't want to leave.