•Rides•

•your point of view•

Me and the girls are spending the day at six flags. We decided that we are going on the biggest roller coaster here.

Awesomeness TV are here filming us for the day.

We were waiting in line while the camera guys were recording us.

I felt my hand being tugged softly so I turned around and I saw camila looking like she was about to faint. I instantly wrap my arms around her waist holding her close to me.

I think that I might have a crush on camila but I don't think she feels the same way and plus she is straight. me and camila we are just closer together than the other girls.

I felt her shaking so I kissed her forehead forgetting all about the cameras that are recording us.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer till There was no room left.

Camila:"y-y/n  I-I'm sca-red" she says stuttering like crazy.

I look into those beautiful brown eyes that are now filled with fear.

y/n:"babe, I'm scared to but I'm going to be there to hold your hand the whole way.. I promise."

She nodded her head softly she pulled her face away she leaned in and kissed me right in the conner of my lips. Omg what did she just do?!

I blush uncontrollably.

For the rest of the line camila was in my arms and I loved every second of it but the truth is that I'm actually really scared of roller coasters but having camila in my arms seemed to help me a lot.

We started to walk on to the ride. Lauren sat on my right holding my hand while camila was on my left holding my hand.

The rest of the girls were on my right. As soon as we sat down camila toke my hand in hers.

The camera zoomed in on me and camila. Me and camila were making scared and silly faces then camila turned to me looking scared as hell.

Camila:"y/n, I'm really scared can we get off! I don't want to do this anymore!" I heard the girls giggle. I turn my head to the girls and give them a death glare making them laugh even more.

I lead over and kiss her cheek.
y/n:"mila it will be ok just close your eyes and focus on me." She closed her eyes like I said.

I leaned over and kissed her all over her face except her lips sadly. making her giggle yay! I toke her mind of it. I look up only to see the cameras still on us.

I realise that they were recording all of that. I blush and look down.

I hear the ride start up. Oh shit! Camila squeezes my hand. I turn my head to her. She looks at me concerned.

Y/n:"I think that I forgot to tell you something... I'm actually really scared of roller coasters!"

I scream over the loud music blasting. I hear Lauren chuckle.

Camila:" l-let's just c-close our eyes." You can barely hear her.

Y/n:" s-sure" I close my eyes and try to focus on camila.

Camila:" y/n I.. I.. l-love you." My eyes shoot open and as they do the ride speeds forward.

{hope that you guys liked this chapter! Make sure to send in request and I will make sure to update as soon as I can.}

Question: are you guys scared of roller coasters?