•ass wipe•

Warning before you read this is a little dirty•

I'm sitting with Lauren, ally, dinah and mani at our lunch table because it's lunch time, I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to get here.

Y/n:"hey girls, do you know where cami is?" The girls all shake there heads. Damm where is she normally she would be the first one here and to greet me with a kola hug.

I hear familiar giggling I look up to see her standing next to crusty ass boy. What the fuck? 

Camila:"hey y/n, I made a new friend." She places her arm around his neck. Eww what the fuck.

Y/n:"umm, why do you need new friends? You have four friends right here and you also have a very sexy girlfriend." I say with a wink even though I'm still pretty pissed.

Camila:"babe, don't be rude!" I roll my eyes.

Y/n:"I'm not being rude and why is your 'new friend' here?"

She takes a seat with Austin and he just sits there smiling, like seriously if he doesn't stop smiling I'm going to punch him in the face.

Camila:"because he is my friend, so get over it." She says with a smile plastered on her face. Next to camila is Lauren.. I have a plan.

I lean over and whisper in Lauren's ear

Y/n:"hey lo, can you move over a little, I'm gonna tech cam a lesson." She looks at me with a smirk than gets up. I sit in between Lauren and Camila. I peck Lauren's cheek as a thank you. I see Camila looking at Lauren like how I looked at Austin.

I place my hand on camila's thigh moving it up and down very slowly and teasingly I lean into her I place my lips on her ear biting it a little.

Y/n:"I was gonna ask if you wanted to go to the bathroom with me to do.. some things.. But I guess I will ask Lauren." I say in a sexy tone I pull away with a smirk on my face. Camila's face is as red as a tomato. 

Camila:"no! ..  I mean.. nah I can go with you.. If you want me to.." Every one giggles at camila beside ass wipe (Austin).

I smirk at Lauren and stand up and pull camila into the bathroom to do ... Some things..

{hey guys! Hope you are liking the story so far. And if any one wants to send in a request I would love you to ☺️ and if you are going through any thing I'm always here if you need someone to message and talk to 💓}