•Slave for a week• kinda smutty

{imagine you and camila making a deal that who loses the game has to be the others salve for a week}

"Babe, you know your gonna lose right?" You say rolling the dice.

"Umm, excuse me y/n but Im pretty sure I won last time! So ha suck it!" You smirk taking it the dirty way.

"Oh my god, did that sound wrong?" You nod with a proud smile rolling a six which is what you needed to win.

"I better start making my list of what I want you to do because guess what camz? I just won!" You grin jumping onto camila. You move your hands to the small girl's sides and wriggle your fingers causing her to scream in laughter.

"Y/n! S-stop!" She says hitting your chest.

"Never! You are my slave now!"

"Only f-for a week t-though!" You stop tickling her and look into her big beautiful brown eyes.

"I know and trust me, I will make this week the longest week of your life." You say in a low sexy voice. Camila's mouth dropped open looking at you shocked and excited breathing heavily.

"You girl's better not be having sex up there again! My poor virgin eyes can't take any more!" You roll your eyes and jump off camila and see sofi standing in the door way laughing.

"Come on love birds mum made dinner." You place your hand out to help camila up she takes it smiling at your offer and you two walk hand in hand into the lounge room where the food was.

"What in the world was all that screaming about?" Camila's mum asked.

"We were having a tickle fight mum. Yo estaba ganando" ( I was winning )

"Hey! No speaking Spanish around me I don't know what the hell your saying. the only time your aloud to speak Spanish is when we are having sex because that's hot." You say taking a seat.

"Y/n!" The three girls yell. You laugh.

"Relax guys it was a joke." You swing your arm around camila leaning closer and whispering.

"It wasn't a joke, maybe you can come and speak Spanish in your bedroom with me after dinner." You pull back and wink at her leaving her all flustered and hot.

The three of you guys dig into dinner. You place your free hand on Camila's thigh moving it closer and close to her core. Suddenly you place your hand on her vagina.

"Oooh!" Everyone at the table turns and looks at camila shocked.

Camila turns red as a firetruck "Oooh.. this food is really good mum, did Sofi help you make it because I know that she is a really good cook! You know one time she make me my cereal and it was the best cereal I have ever had" i can't help but burst into laughter at her rambling.

"Ok then... What's going on with you two?" Sofi asks looking around you guys searching for answers.

"Nothing! hey y/n why don't you come with me to the bathroom to clean up a little bit, huh?" Before you can even respond camila drags you into the bathroom on your way out you see sofi giving you weird looks.

Camila slams you into the shut door and keeps her face inches away from yours.

"We are going to go to bed and sleep no more funny business. Understand princess?" She says in a low demanding voice. You smirk.

"Nope. no can do. Sorry baby but I won the game so now you have to do what I say. Understand Papi?" You feel her shiver when you say Papi camila has a secret kink for when you call her daddy. She nods her head softly.

"Use your words baby." You pull her arms away from you placing your hands on your hips while stand there waiting for a response.

"O-ok b-babe" you smile at her and place your hand in hers and walk out of the bathroom and sit back down in the lounge room.

"Ok girls I think I'm finished with dinner. I'm gonna head to bed don't stay up to late ok sofi?" Camila's mum gets up and walks into her room.

"I think I know what's going on." Shit, shit, shit you think in your head camila thinking the same thing.

{I haven't read over this so if there is any mistakes I'm sorry}